• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

TBT 3.0 - Is Now Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
people tagging random threads with stuff lol they're everywhere

also wishing you guys the best with 3.0 stuff!

It has occurred to me that "early April" includes April Fool's Day. I'm emotionally preparing myself for an April Fool's "update" that isn't 3.0. I'm ready to not believe a thing I hear on that day.
But maybe the prank will be that they don't play a prank and just update the site. What a twist that would be! :eek:

It has occurred to me that "early April" includes April Fool's Day. I'm emotionally preparing myself for an April Fool's "update" that isn't 3.0. I'm ready to not believe a thing I hear on that day.
But maybe the prank will be that they don't play a prank and just update the site. What a twist that would be! :eek:

This time they'll deliberately delete all the collectibles and cause the site to go down

When TBT transfers to Xenforo, will the new staff members be announced?

To the best of my knowledge I think we are planning to give ourselves a little bit of time to get used to the new system (it changes how some things are handled on our end - e.g. reports) before we promote new staff.

TBT 3.0 is the most elaborate April Fool's prank of all time. They were able to drag it out for weeks without suspicion.

Sorry to disappoint but the notice and downtime was a mistake. We have a company helping with the migration, but they accidentally started a few days earlier than planned, which included turning the forum in offline mode and posting the notice some of you may have seen.

Sorry to disappoint but the notice and downtime was a mistake. We have a company helping with the migration, but they accidentally started a few days earlier than planned, which included turning the forum in offline mode and posting the notice some of you may have seen.

bruhhhhhh :lemon: buncha poopoos lol

I guess it's not happening today ahhhh

Thank you for the update Jeremy, wish the best on migrating! :)

Oh, thanks for clarifying that. At least that's one thing taken care of for now.
Really looking forward to when TBT 3.0 finally hits though.

Isn't it alittle too soon for an april fools joke, anyways? I'll see y'all tomorrow!

I have another question about software updates. Will the ignore list eventually block users from even reading their posts, as if they never existed? Like if let’s say Kyle blocks Cartman, Kyle’s posts are completely absent when Cartman is logged in, but Cartman can see Kyle’s posts when he’s using a different account.

I have another question about software updates. Will the ignore list eventually block users from even reading their posts, as if they never existed? Like if let’s say Kyle blocks Cartman, Kyle’s posts are completely absent when Cartman is logged in, but Cartman can see Kyle’s posts when he’s using a different account.

I haven't tested, but as far as I know it works the same way as it does now, which is that it's more of an "ignore" than a "block."

thanks for the update. hoping 3.0 will be released this week

dude i was buying villagers and the seller LEFT because of this WTF! I demand a TBT Bell refund WTF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back