• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Switching Beds!

i didnt know either...i was like, "whats the point of beds if you already have one???"
now it makes sense...thanks.

^_^

Yeah, I tried to change it on the first day... where do you get beds?

SuperDragonite said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
I haven't seen one bed in the whole game yet...
They're a little rarer on ACWW than in AC for GCN.
Oh and guys, I forgot to mention that you must click "A" on the foot of the bed.
Uhm, not for me. 0_o I've found at least 3...

Bulerias said:
SuperDragonite said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
Oh and guys, I forgot to mention that you must click "A" on the foot of the bed.
I've found none, along with no dressers and wardrobes, which I really need... <_< I'm ready to time-travel to find one if nessacery.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Bulerias said:
SuperDragonite said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
I've found none, along with no dressers and wardrobes, which I really need... <_< I'm ready to time-travel to find one if nessacery.
I'll sell you a storage thing...

how much are you willing to pay?

I hope most of you are using sarcasm....I changed my bed 3 times, from red->cabin->green.

i started with basic red bed, then got a blue bed, now i have a modern bed.
nook just had a basic green bed in his store in my town yesterday i think.

I love my green one. It striped too. But I didnt buy it. It either was in the dump or fell from a tree.

:eek:fftopic: I shake trees for bee stings (Lyle will pay me 100 bells for stings), 100 bell bags, and furniture. I got a shower today from one.

Back