• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

███ ✻ [super temp]╭( ・ㅂ・)و || closed

-pants- https://toyhou.se/217835.ellanica New OC - Heartpuff species! Can be drawn as a human (with animal features), most accurate ref is the rough doodle one with text!

Personality: Values appearance so is very elegant and well-poised, but is sassy towards people who don't listen to her!

tumblr_inline_nyjr14jJSZ1simzty_540.png

crying i love heartpuffs.....

ref: [x]
personality: she's very shy and loves to read!!

thanks for considering ~

tumblr_inline_nyjr14jJSZ1simzty_540.png

crying i love heartpuffs.....

Holy crap she is SO cute! I love your palettes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Superest of besties! These two goof off and pull pranks all. The. Time! But, they could not be any closer as friends!

epyKBOg.jpg

Hi again! I hope to be considered again .. and probably forever lol
Name: Simple
Reference:
Only 1 Reference for now
a96TqJo.png
Offer: 400TBT

OMG Your drawings are sooo pretty ;U;

Character ref: :blush: Ps: her hair is actually pretty long, let's say it's lightly wavy and waist leight.
Personality: adorably shy (?) that's the only way I can define her actually eheh
Offer: waist-up 80 TBTs, sorry it isn't that much but I need to keep my tbts for now ;u;

Wah the paint style is super pretty ;v;
Would you possibly consider this guy? Really sorry he's got one crappy chibi ref but I'm working on building his gallery!
https://toyhou.se/254450.mugen
Personality: soft spoken, prefers to keep to himself, kuudere type character
Offer: 500 btb?

Thank you for considering!

Last edited:
These are so nice :3, happy to see you expirementing with other styles ^^!

You can draw them together, separate or just one up to you!
Personaility we're fun, loving gaming nerds who spend 95% of out freetime/leisure time gaming together! we dislike people and can be little awkward around people, and tend to keep to our selves, but when talking to people we can easily open up for a bit before becoming exhausted
Extra note: If you could put this headband on jeff/jenny( if you draw me) I would love it !

uh, 500 tbt per person!?
Thank you for considering

Last edited:
aaaaaaah
http://sta.sh/22aiaul1q9of?edit=1
750 tbt?
personality is on the page ^o^

I think I'll take this one for now!! o vo

Do you accept RLC by chance? ;v;

Yup, I do!!

hi! do you draw portrats like if i sent a pic of myself ? :)

If you already have a drawn reference of yourself, that's fine, but if I have to work off a photo I'm afraid no -- sorry!!

Ahh these are too cool

Thanks!!

those samples were done almost a year ago so I tried painting some last night... I think I've improved a bit??

d14aa77245.png

I spent a long time refining it tho (lol) but expect the pieces' cleanliness something between the ones in the OP and the one here!

pu!! send payment over and I'll deliver version without watermark \(^ q ^)/

25a3d4f00e.png

Back