• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

███ ✻ [super temp]╭( ・ㅂ・)و || closed

Reserve
image.jpg

Last edited:
HLBrLfI2076c.png

personality: friendly, likes to smile

offer: 200 TBT? (colored)

Last edited:
[x] or [x] for 500 tbt? colored please (if possible) c: thanks for considering! oh and the personality's on the ref sheets, oops!

Last edited:
[x] [x]
Personality: Courageous, energetic, sarcastic
Colored for 400 TBT?

Thanks for considering!

Ref :3

Personality: She generally happy so, a smile or a wink would be okay since she likes toc tease people <3
Offer:500 tbt for A color'd sketch ^^^
Question: What brush setting do you use ( assuming you use Sai paint )

ref: {x}
personality: in the link ^
offer: 500 for colored sketch c:

thanks for considering love <3

Ref: [x]
Personality: Lunae is quiet when it's during the day, and tends to keep to himself if he's not near someone he's friendly with. However, when it's night time, he likes to go out and party.
Offer: 600 tbt for a colored sketch.

[x] or [x] for 500 tbt? colored please (if possible) c: thanks for considering! oh and the personality's on the ref sheets, oops!

I always enjoy drawing her haha wwww

sorry I'm a bit slow ;; stuff I need to do irl has been piling up so I've been trying to clear off my todo list hahaa ; 7 ;

I always enjoy drawing her haha wwww

sorry I'm a bit slow ;; stuff I need to do irl has been piling up so I've been trying to clear off my todo list hahaa ; 7 ;

ahh she's so pretty and i love how you draw her differently each time :) thank you so much, tbt sent!

hahaa yeah I experiment a lot TvT;; and yw!!

s-suree if you're not scared of them being butchered? 8'D

plz butcher my babies so they stop ruining my life.
here is jin. literally all he does is eat and i do not understand why i stan him.

i realize there's no outfit or anything but... if u draw him eating, that's pretty much his signature look.

Last edited:

WE're geeky, dank awesome potatoes, :3, The dankest
You can just have us being happy ^^

Ahhh a chance to hoard more jint arts! \(^-^)/

Ref:http://sta.sh/0mw67hfolps

Personality: She has a very happy excitable personality

Last edited:
hi! maybe my new OC? (not diana haha) [x] note: her hair is actually all the way down, not bunched up as seen in the ref ^^ personality: she loves the wilderness, animals, and snow. she plays in the woods all the time and prefers hanging out with animals rather than humans. thank you!

-pants- https://toyhou.se/217835.ellanica New OC - Heartpuff species! Can be drawn as a human (with animal features), most accurate ref is the rough doodle one with text!

Personality: Values appearance so is very elegant and well-poised, but is sassy towards people who don't listen to her!

Last edited:
Back