• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U Doubles! Wiigi & Kitty win! Thanks for playing!

Well considering I appear to be online the most, why don't you other 3 work it out. If a weekday, I'm usually good 6PM+ eastern time.

And here comes the bad news... I will be going on vaction to Cancun from tomorrow until probably Wednesday. If we can get this match done tonight, then that would be perfect. If not, would it be possible for a substitute to take my place for this match only?

And here comes the bad news... I will be going on vaction to Cancun from tomorrow until probably Wednesday. If we can get this match done tonight, then that would be perfect. If not, would it be possible for a substitute to take my place for this match only?

Or just let your partner go 1vs1

Then that'd elminate the whole purpose of it beings a doubles tournament, no?

Ooooor... A level 9 CPU could take my place. It wouldn't be fair because I'm-a Lvl 100. :p

Well considering people were banned, broke their gamepads, left the country, or can't play because timezones, I think this should either be cancelled or just do you're matches whenever and PM me the scores because nobody can get DQ'd if no matches are done, and if people are still interested and get them done, then I'll start this back up and get proper due dates.

Well considering people were banned, broke their gamepads, left the country, or can't play because timezones, I think this should either be cancelled or just do you're matches whenever and PM me the scores because nobody can get DQ'd if no matches are done, and if people are still interested and get them done, then I'll start this back up and get proper due dates.

It's not my fault!!! ;_;

This seemed like a good idea at the time but I've come to realise that the odds of 4 people being online at the same time are very slim

sorry for signing up, but I'm afraid i'm going to have to forfeit

Can we try to get this going? Replace people who are never on? I never saw BM show up for this, but everyone else in my game has been waiting to play at one point or another.

I put it off since no one got their match done and figured to just cancel it until everyone decided to try again. I guess I can restart everything and replace more people f everyone's on boar

Back