• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U Doubles! Wiigi & Kitty win! Thanks for playing!

Yeah that seems ideal. Post here and meet up in the IRC when you're ready!

I usually have problems using the IRC chat. My computer is often really slow and it won't load the chat. I normally use Wii U internet because of this, but I don't think I csn use the chat on Wii U.

I usually have problems using the IRC chat. My computer is often really slow and it won't load the chat. I normally use Wii U internet because of this, but I don't think I csn use the chat on Wii U.

yeah, same.
also, i think i may be a few minutes late. my family has decided to go out to eat when they know i have this tournament. if i'm really late, please DQ me.

Well if you can't join in just remember to be in the thread at the very least. Not a huge deal but it'll help a bundle for those who can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alrighty guys, we're starting in about 33 minutes!

Try to get here 5 minutes early so we know who's not gonna be here.

how's the tournament going so far? i'm back, but i think i'm too late.

I have a disadvantage because I have to rely on CPU AI instead of humans, so team combos are extremely difficult. I'm afraid I am going to forfeit the losers bracket.

Last edited:
Back