• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U Doubles! Wiigi & Kitty win! Thanks for playing!

I can play with anyone who doesn't have a partner. ^-^

HINT: pls partner with me

Last edited:
ur an hour late bro

i posted almost an hour ago (like 8:27), then waited for a partner, then both of the people i asked to partner with aren't responding.
sorry, man, i don't know what's going on. as soon as flake responds, though, let's do this thing quick.

- - - Post Merge - - -

now i'm seeing that flake did the match?

i posted almost an hour ago (like 8:27), then waited for a partner, then both of the people i asked to partner with aren't responding.
sorry, man, i don't know what's going on. as soon as flake responds, though, let's do this thing quick.

- - - Post Merge - - -

now i'm seeing that flake did the match?

ur too late man, sorry

ur too late man, sorry

ah, bummer. well, maybe next time? (if there is one)

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright, it's been an hour and a half and nothing has happened, so i'm out. good luck.

A family emergency came up earlier. I'm still able to play now.

EDIT: oops

Last edited:
Hehe, we already finished by the time you posted.

Wiigi and Kitty win!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for playing everyone!

Yep, r.i.p team AkatsukiPrime. GG's to the PrincessWiigi's.
I'd say we should make this a little more hardcore next time and put friendly fire on.

I'd say we should make this a little more hardcore next time and put friendly fire on.

We should also ban the top 45 characters on the tier list. :p Can't have any character be overused now, can we?
So only DK, Dr. Mario, Charizard, and Little Mac will be allowed. This is what the meta needs more of.

Yep, r.i.p team AkatsukiPrime. GG's to the PrincessWiigi's.

that'd be crazy.
(and very hardcore.)

Back