• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. 3DS - Tourney #2 (OFFICIAL) (CANCELLED)

It's not that people aren't active all the time. It's because people have different timezones when their opponents are on

This. It's not so much inactivity as it is the fact that coordinating competition times is nearly impossible.

Guhhh, I'm getting bored, I wanna fight Stargazer and Serine already!

Nah, we need to wait for Round 1 to be finished D':

Oh ya, sorry I forgot, then we could, but I don't know when round 1 will finish, the other teams need to try to schedule their matches so we can continue the tournament, but until then... we gotta wait D;

- - - Post Merge - - -

So the matches that still need to be done are Javocado/SuperiorTech vs Cory/Fireninja1 and Trundle/Ashtot vs ObeseMudkipz/PuffleKirby so they need to organize a time when they can do there matches, preferably some time today.

Last edited:
Oh ya, sorry I forgot, then we could, but I don't know when round 1 will finish, the other teams need to try to schedule their matches so we can continue the tournament, but until then... we gotta wait D;

- - - Post Merge - - -

So the matches that still need to be done are Javocado/SuperiorTech vs Cory/Fireninja1 and Trundle/Ashtot vs ObeseMudkipz/PuffleKirby so they need to organize a time when they can do there matches, preferably some time today.

We need someone to replace Cory because their availability appears to be quite limited.

We need someone to replace Cory because their availability appears to be quite limited.

Ok well, I'm gonna ask Cory if he can be in or not and if not I'm gonna tell FireNinja that he should try to find a new partner. I just wanna try to resolve all this so we can continue the tournament and not just have it die.

If we can't battle within the next 5 hours, then I'm just going to drop out of the tournament.

Perhaps you should consider dropping it down from Teams to 1v1? Organizing teams is twice as hard as organizing 1v1, since you have to worry about more people being available or not.

Perhaps you should consider dropping it down from Teams to 1v1? Organizing teams is twice as hard as organizing 1v1, since you have to worry about more people being available or not.

We've already decided that we can't possibly work out 2v2 matches. It's pretty much impossible.

Yeah, I'm sure this'll be the only time we see a 2v2 tournament :x

I'm down for whatever the next one is. I've gotten a lot more practice and I'm confident enough to play online :)

Back