Stupid Idea

Link1704

Bells
I don't think that The Bell Tree and Nintendo Fourms should merge. It sounds like a despirate way for the fourm with lower members to look cool. Plus, whoever is getting the rank up to ADMIN, really is probably doing it for that reason. And as far as I am concerned, I'm not breaking any rules on this board by saying this.

Look, I've known STORMTROOPER the longest on the forums, and he's just doing me a favor. It was his idea, anyway, and it is easir for him and myself, because I told him to moderate my forums, and he never did because he was too busy. Now, he can moderate, and so can I.

Bulerias was a high ranked employee already so why not?
Now he can spend more time here!

SPORGE27 said:
Bulerias was a high ranked employee already so why not?
Now he can spend more time here!
Oh yes, you'll be seeing me here a LOT more now!

Moderating the old forums myself, I wasnt looking forward to this either. But its going to happen anyway.

[quote="] Moderating the old forums myself, I wasnt looking forward to this either. But its going to happen anyway. [/quote]
What do you mean? I did most of the moderating! And you WILL be a Local Mod here for sure, and if you do a good job, you might even be a Global Mod!

BULERIAS said:
[quote="] Moderating the old forums myself, I wasnt looking forward to this either. But its going to happen anyway.
What do you mean? I did most of the moderating! And you WILL be a Local Mod here for sure, and if you do a good job, you might even be a Global Mod! [/quote]
Great... You snapped at me... I just wasnt looking forwards to it. I dont think it was a "STUPID IDEA".

] [quote="BULERIAS said:
[quote="] Moderating the old forums myself, I wasnt looking forward to this either. But its going to happen anyway.
What do you mean? I did most of the moderating! And you WILL be a Local Mod here for sure, and if you do a good job, you might even be a Global Mod! [/quote]
Great... You snapped at me... I just wasnt looking forwards to it. I dont think it was a "STUPID IDEA". [/quote]
sorry, it probably did sound harsh, but I didn't want it to sound harsh. Sorry.

:(

I love your sig bambam. These stores are kinda productive. we've helped some people at the main store....

BASTOISE99 said:
I love your sig bambam. These stores are kinda productive. we've helped some people at the main store....
What do you mean? This is the wrong thread. We are talking about my Nintendo Forums merge with TBT.

oh....i thought i was in a different thread. sorry! this should go in the thread about the stores not being very productive in tbt store board.

BASTOISE99 said:
oh....i thought i was in a different thread. sorry! this should go in the thread about the stores not being very productive in tbt store board.
so what do you think about TBT and my forums merging?

BAMBAM! said:
BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
I like it!

:D
Good. I thought that everyone would now hate me for merging with Storm! Wheh!

BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
Its a good idea! TBT benifits from it and our pyblicity on nsider will probably go up too.

Back