• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Streetpass Items, Villager Pics, Fake Paintings, etc.

@Keik: They're 50k each. Do you want one of each or all of them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll buy all your bunny and heart balloons for 700k! (instead of 400k)

Okay if Keik desn't reply in 5min, I'll take your offer for the bunny/heart balloons

- - - Post Merge - - -

They should really put timestamps on the merged part of posts lol

I want one of each! ehehe soo how much is that all in all?

I'm sorry, you replied a minute late, I'm really sorry D: but since crystalmilktea will buy the bunny/heart balloons, there are the regular balloons still available

Last edited:
I'm sorry, you replied a minute late, I'm really sorry D: but since crystalmilktea will buy the bunny/heart balloons, there are the regular balloons still available

That's fine! I'll just get the balloons that are still left c:

@crystalmilktea: Let me set everything up first at Retail. I'll let you know when I'm ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's fine! I'll just get the balloons that are still left c:

KK :) I'll let you know when I have everything set up for you

- - - Post Merge - - -

@crystalmilktea: Okay, my gates are open. Just follow me to Retail :)

@crystalmilktea: Let me set everything up first at Retail. I'll let you know when I'm ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

KK :) I'll let you know when I have everything set up for you

- - - Post Merge - - -

@crystalmilktea: Okay, my gates are open. Just follow me to Retail :)

Ah let me grab my money and I'll come over ^^ sorry for the wait!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you reopen? ;n;

@Keik: Okay, I'm almost finished setting everything up. Sorry I'm just making sure, you only wanted one of each of them?

Back