• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town announced!

An update after playing a bit of the free trial.

The game is decent and cute and whatnot but I find myself itching to play Pokemon (older gens) or DS era Harvest Moon games instead. I don't think Pioneers of Olive Town is a bad game it's just an ok game. So I'm gonna have to pass on buying this one. Especially now that Rune Factory 5 has a specific release date I think I'll just wait for that one. :)

I really did appreciate them giving us a chance to try out the game though. I wish they did this more often.

I have to agree. It was good but I found nothing making me want to stay. I did also find myself wanting to play older games (especially one from the GameCube time). I have nothing against it, but when I already have Stardew Valley, I didn't see a reason to keep it. Perhaps down the road, but chances are slim.

Back