• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Staying or Leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Username

Bells
After the release date for Animal Crossing: New Leaf has passed, will you be staying or leaving the bell tree forum? Has this forum served its purpose in deliering you information about the upcoming game and you going to stick with the friends you have already made or are you going to stay part of the community and take part in contests etc.
I have little knowledge on posting threads or anything to do with forums really, so if this thread needs moving to a more appropiate location or even blocked, fine by me.
I just remember having a few conversations on this topic with my friend and wonderd how other people here will be spending the time post-release.
Discuss :)

Personally, I think the whole point of a forum is to establish an online community. If everyone just left one they get New Leaf what's the point?

Everyone should be staying imo

I thought the point of the forum was to discuss the game AND to find people to Wifi with.

Sure, the forum slows down after the game is released but that's because people are busy playing. People will still post to find people to Wifi with, unless something has changed since City Folk. Even when the game dies down a little bit, people should still post in Brewsters and all the other Not Animal Crossing related sections.

I'm totally staying; we been through a lot together: From the disappointment of that one Nintendo Direct, to the Valentine's Day announcement. To seeing Zed's first time during the game, to Linandko's videos... You guys are almost like family at this point.

A game coming out usually isn't a reason I leave a forum, so once I get New Leaf I don't plan on leaving!

I want to be able to play with a few nice people and share the patterns I make for everyone to enjoy. Also to talk about one of my favorite video games series! It's nice to have a place to talk about Animal Crossing because most people just hear the title and go "Oh, that dumb/boring/furry game." unless they're fans.

We do have the Wi-Fi boards for a reason. It's for wi-fiing with other Animal Crossing players >.>

I highly doubt anyone will leave once they get the game.

I'm staying. I work as a staff member on Nookipedia, which also has their own forum. The forum there, The Bulletin Boards, is full of inactive members and it is mostly used for forum games now. We also have had issues with a member who is just not listening to the staff and is posting spam and just causing problems in general. This is a much better set up forum than the one over to Nookipedia so I use this one from time to time when I don't have to worry about my staff duties over there. :lemon:

I'll be staying :) I only know one other person irl who likes animal crossing. Not only that but I enjoy the discussions on this forum especially the off topic ones. I really dislike to wifi with people I don't know so the forum has been a great way to get to know a few people even if we haven't talked too much 1on1 but just from reading their posts.

I am a huge forum person. I basically join a forum for everything I love. I was on a parrot forum (For my parrot) and a Shiba Inu forum (for my Shiba). I have to say this forum is where I feel most welcome!

I won't necessarily leave, but I will probably become less active. I really only joined here to get to know some fellow ACers, cause I know no one in real life who like AC. And I usually just kind of die away from a forum the longer I'm around. Every forum I've ever been on, I always end up leaving at some point... >_>

I joined to meet new people from different places to play AC:NL with. I do know that I will be dead in the forum later, but that wont happen now.

Staying, because there is like no one in my town who knows about Animal Crossing who I know of besides my sister. So yeah, and besides, I don't want to leave my TBT friends.

Is anyone actually leaving? I've always been a lurker around here, I'm not the most active of people but I do come here for information and stuff. Staying.

I've been here for about five years and I've already sold my soul to Jeremy, so I don't think leaving is an option anymore.

I'm still here almost 8 years later. Might as well stay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back