• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway S'Sendas Treasure Chest Hunt to win: LOPEZ, the Smug deer (voided!)

aaaarg im so frustrated! I cant find it anywhere... im so ashamed of myself aaah
No, don't be....i do think this is a tough treasure hunt (sorry)
Here's a clue....you need a wetsuit to find the treasure! ...

Thank you very much ^_^ Yeah, I just wanted to try something a little different and hopefully put a bit of fun into it, too.
Hopefully those who play will enjoy it...

I'm sure they will c: I think I might do that for a future bells/furniture/hybrids giveaway... I'll say the idea comes from you of course ^^

I'm sure they will c: I think I might do that for a future bells/furniture/hybrids giveaway... I'll say the idea comes from you of course ^^

Hehe, yeah, go for it :D it is fun, planning where you can hide (your) treasure. If you do, please PM me, so I can play along, too ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

WELL DONE TO dmt WHO FOUND MY TREASURE CHEST AND WON THE OPPORTUNITY TO ADOPT DEIRDRE.
I'll be updating the thread when my next resident is in boxes. Until then, Happy Hunting :D

Isabelle has just informed me Del, the Cranky croc, is in boxes and leaving today....
So come play my game if you want him... Have fun, good luck...

Friday's treasure hunt is for Chester, the lazy, sad - clown faced panda cub....
Play now, and if you're the first to discover my hidden treasure you can have him move into your town tomorrow!
Happy hunting and good luck :D

LOLLY, the cute grey Normal cat is leaving today, so be sure to play if you would like to adopt her.
Good luck, have fun...

This is like the cutest idea ever omg I'm melting
My cycling thread was boring as heck (well no, I had plenty of fun company but no games or anything like that) and wow I love this
itty bitty bump for Lolly
good luck hunting
and cycling
and ugh<3 good for you.

Last edited:
Okay, folks - Dotty the rabbit is outta here!!!!
Play and claim before she gets voided! :(
(so sad when that happens...)

Hello all,
I'm gunna run the treasure hunt for Lionel the Smug Lion for a couple of hours, so if you'd like him, please play and don't miss out!
Have fun, GoreGuin.

I don't think she's liked much or too popular that mayors actively seeking her out, but I'm gunna run a short treasure hunt for Gala the normal pig. So if she is a resident you would like, then please play or I'm gunna void her so I can continue to cycle...

Back