• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway S'Sendas Treasure Chest Hunt to win: LOPEZ, the Smug deer (voided!)

GoreGuin

Hallowe'en Kid
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (33) +
Would you like to adopt LOPEZ, the Smug deer, for free?

If so, you'll have to play a game!... here are the rules (boring, I know, but they are important, and must be followed):

Somewhere in my town of S'SENDAS a resident has hidden my TREASURE CHEST! I need your help to find it!

Come visit my town via the Dreamsuite using my Dream Address 6600-2305-9280 and locate my missing treasure...
I would like you to REPLY ON THE THREAD by saying "LOOKING FOR TREASURE" so that I know you are PLAYING.
Then, turn my town upside down, I don't care; I just want my treasure back!!
It could be *ANYWHERE*, so look high and low...
You will be looking for a displayable item called "Treasure Chest", which actually does look like one when displayed indoors, or as a green leaf when outdoors on the ground, or when in your pockets.
When you have discovered it's secret location, I would like you to then post a NEW REPLY on the thread (so that it is time stamped incase a few mayors reply quickly in concession, allowing me to identify the winner)* with a BRIEF, BUT DETAILED, description as to where I can find my treasure...

*(If you reply to your original post on the thread, or edit your original post, the thread won't 'bump' and no new time will be stamped, which will make it hard to spot or to even identify whom actually found the treasure first if more than one Mayor plays and responds! )

The first Mayor to tell me where it is hidden will be invited to my cycle town of Haunting to adopt the leaving resident... :D

GOOD LUCK TO YOU WHO PLAY
I will be editing this thread (and the treasure's location!) every time a resident packs up their boxes, so please keep checking, and please do play along...
P.S, if I do forget to leave a shovel on the plaza for you to dig with, don't forget you can borrow one from the gyroid..

Why am I giving my residents away like this?
I started a cycle town so that I could (I hope!) get some of you your dreamies for free...but I've quickly realised it would be harder in practice than I realised... So, I decided to give the residents that already reside in my cycle town of Haunting away as and when they are in boxes to leave instead...
But, I always feel a little sorry for my fellow Mayors on the forum who might by chance just be a minute too late behind the previous respondent and therefore miss out on the chance to adopt... I just wanted to try make things a little fairer, but also *FUN*

Last edited:
Looking for treasure~! ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, I do believe I found it. (Right of the well in a hole) but since no one else entered I feel a bit unfair. You can hide it again if you'd like~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, I do believe I found it. (Right of the well in a hole) but since no one else entered I feel a bit unfair. You can hide it again if you'd like~

Aw, that is kind of you :D That is what i love about the members of this forum!
But you played the game and you have won MUFFY fair and square! Well done :D

I will get your fc registered and have my gates open in a couple of minutes... come get her! :p

Aw, that is kind of you :D That is what i love about the members of this forum!
But you played the game and you have won MUFFY fair and square! Well done :D

I will get your fc registered and have my gates open in a couple of minutes... come get her! :p

Aww well you you~ ^.^ I've added you and I'll come~!

My station gates of Haunting are open, ready when you are, Montavely.

- - - Post Merge - - -

MUFFY has been adopted.
Well done to Montavely for playing, and thank you for FINDING MY TREASURE! :D
I will update the thread when my next resident is in boxes... until then, Happy Hunting.

Hello, merry treasure hunting mayors.
Just a bump to let you know and give you notice that Merry the peppy cat's treasure hunt starts at 9 pm bst this evening,
So do please do play if you'd like to win her :D
Good luck

Hello ACNL Mayors.
Just a little notice that NAOMI, the Japanese looking cow-gal, is leaving my cycle town. She wants you to find my treasure to claim her as your own.
So please play along from 7pm BST 7/7/14 :D

Hello Mayors of Bell Tree Forum. I'm gunna run the treasure hunt again for DEIRDRE again this evening.
If you would like her please play otherwise she'll get voided at the end of the night... :(
Good luck if you play along :D

Hello Mayors of Bell Tree Forum. I'm gunna run the treasure hunt again for DEIRDRE again this evening.
If you would like her please play otherwise she'll get voided at the end of the night... :(
Good luck if you play along :D

I think that's a very fun way to do a giveaway! Very good idea! ^^
I don't want to play though, just wanted to let you know I find this idea super cool :3

I would love her! I'll play along and see how I go.

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOOKING FOR TREASURE

I think that's a very fun way to do a giveaway! Very good idea! ^^
I don't want to play though, just wanted to let you know I find this idea super cool :3

Thank you very much ^_^ Yeah, I just wanted to try something a little different and hopefully put a bit of fun into it, too.
Hopefully those who play will enjoy it...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love her! I'll play along and see how I go.

Aw, yay :D
Thank you, dmt. (I hope I - er, I mean, a resident! - hasn't made this one too difficult!) If you want to give me any feedback if anything needs improving, please do say.. Good luck ;P

Just to clarify, what do you mean by "treasure chest"? I've found an emerald by the cafe? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

loving your town btw, its lovely!

Just to clarify, what do you mean by "treasure chest"? I've found an emerald by the cafe? c:
It is a piece of furniture that is displayed as a green leaf in your pockets or when placed on the floor, but it is called "TREASURE CHEST"
I hope that helps?!.. :/

ohh! haha thanks, sorry, I'm a little daft. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

so far ive found a wetsuit, I keep getting lost in your lovely town. ; u;

Back