• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

🦋 Spring Sakura, Beach Popsicle + Others for Artwork

Sakura625

Bells
Switch
2784-4244-6510
Feedback
100% (83) +
hiya, I've received a handful of inquiries for my collectibles, but I don't particularly have a use for them or bells anymore since I don't frequent the forum as often - i'm wondering if anyone would be interested in these in exchange for art pieces

just drop some artwork samples + what collectibles/TBT you'd like in return, and I'll consider offers at a later time!
any remaining collectibles/TBT at the end will be given away

already claimed: nightmare egg and moonball

1643258725832.png

Last edited:
Hi! Here's my art that I'd like to offer for either your nightmare egg or moonball.
I can do either non-chibi or chibi. Whichever you'd prefer. I'm also willing to offer multiple pieces of art for them just lmk!

Tysm for considering!

Hi Sakura! I'm interested in collectibles you have to offer c: I'd be willing to do multiple pieces as well!
I'm mainly interested in your
310.jpg
Nightmare Easter Egg

these aren't priority but I would gladly do as much art as needed if you'd like!
300.jpg
Moonball
LMK if any of these art samples are something you'd interested in!

ittopurple.png
janelle.png
Untitled_Artwork.png
sailorskarmoury.gif
digigif.gif

Untitled_Artwork.gif
Untitled_Artwork.png

Untitled_Artwork.png

Untitled_Artwork.png

Last edited:
Hi there! Two of the site's art giants have already stepped forth, but I thought I would throw in my lot as well. Sample gallery link:

I'm interested in
1643264081816.png
the popsicle
or any of the character collectibles, particularly Coco
1643264164761.png
(which my friend is dying for)!
If you just want a quick chibi or other simple piece, I would also love a spring sakura
1643264280541.png
!

Hi! Thank you so much for the opportunity! I'd be most interested in the Nightmare Easter Egg
1643266931218.png
for my best friend who just needs one more to complete her ultimate dream lineup! 🥰 I'm willing to draw for her on her behalf. If animals (both real and fantasy) are more of your thing here's some examples of my work:
Luca TBT Museum.jpg

Little Ham.jpg

Legend of Blupee.jpg

Mint and Ruby's Garden.jpg
Rod, Peach and Cosmos sample Avatar.png

The Princess and the Snow Bunnies.jpg

Happy Pals!.jpg

Camp Bell Tree Flag Design WAGS.jpg
I can offer multiple pieces if interested! But if these don't tickle your fancy I highly recommend my egg-loving friend's gallery for any of her styles as well 🥰 thank you for considering us both!

Hey there, thanks for the opportunity!
I'm interested in your lucky, coco, and especially interested in your ruby and moon ball.
I'm into a lot of different styles here's some examples of my art :)
Flora Button.png
wolfie.png

Totoroki.png
jadetine.png

I'm also taleneted at sculpting if you're interested in something different
DONE TOM 1.jpg
image000000(17).jpg

bunny1.jpg

hi there! i am also interested in the collectibles you have to offer ^^

here’s some art i can do for ruby and/or coco!
93D6BFD2-40BB-463B-AA5C-9EDE2A8B717C.png
0D2E4655-DD70-421C-89C8-A70FBA20C760.png
0F8B489D-CFDA-4E52-A033-EB1BD8ADDE35.png

19818471-A8DD-4CB0-813B-8D4B9E45309F.png

i am only doing chibis or busts against simple backgrounds because i am not comfortable enough with full or half bodies T^T

disclaimer: my rendering style varies a lot TT here’s a messy WIP if you wanna see what my latest coloring test is orz
image0.jpg

Last edited:
Hi!! If you have any interest in realism-ish art, here's some stuff I've done! I am very interested in your Coco collectible! Let me know if you would be interested in trading :)

Nightshade.png
TropicalWitch.png

vam314rs.png
coffin.png
ouijaboard.png

Sasquatch.png
tarotcard.png
ChefsTombstone.png
aliem.png
hauntedcomputer.png

mothman.png
LuckyLollipop.png
mustardpaws_dog.png
Candy Corn.png
AmericanCandy.png

chibi/anime style is not my forte at allll but here's some attempts
strawbcrepecookie.png
Violet_CanvasTexture.png
FervidPrincessRosie.png
NOOKILEAKS_COVER.png
TadsCheatDay.png
Thanks for looking!​

Last edited:
Whoa, some super cool artists are here, wowee....

I'll try my hand! I've got an art shop, and can do just about anything character-related. I'm looking primarily for TBT right now, and all of my prices are listed on my shop!

Not included in my shop but available is an anime style!! I do it extraordinarily rarely but it is something I can do on commission. The turnover is just a little slow cause it's a lot of work. This is an example from last year and itd likely be similar quality!!

Last edited:
Ahh! I can't believe my eyes!! I'm especially interested in you nightmare egg first and foremost, it's my most favorite of all! I'm looking for one more to complete my half lineup!!🤩💖🤩 I'm also extremely interested in your moonball! I can offer all of my tbt, and art, villagers, pocket camp stuff.

Here's some samples of my art!
kiwi_2.jpg

serephina.png

bobzombie.jpg
allainah_.png

foxmccloud_2.png

kirby.jpg

corrie_2.jpg

kabuki.jpg

Also, in my art shop, i have the Nightmare egg listed as in exchange for free art and villagers anytime and my forever gratitude 😊

Hope to hear from you soon, and thank you so much for considering!! 💖

Hello there ^^ I haven't seen anyone else offer this yet so I'm giving it a go. I can do foto-realistic or semi-realistic paintings/ portraits of animals/pets/humans. I have made a very big one for my friend who printed it out on canvas as a gift (A3-A1 size)- so if that's something you'd be interested in, let me know. I can also draw more cartoony and less realistic if you prefer. I'll leave some examples in the spoiler below.

2/3 are drawn traditionally - because I couldn't use digital tools at the time. Your artwork would be digital like the dog portrait, if that's something you'd desire.

Ud1hu1f.jpg
qN2UTdx.png
aXs5F7W.jpg

I also draw chibis/ anime style but seeing that you've had plenty of offers for that, I thought it would be better I offer something else as I'm not sure what you're looking for. Here's a sample of my more illustrative style. I'm happy to provide more examples if you'd be interested.
CMk2R6r.png

I'd be interested in the nightmare egg as I've been wanting one for a long time and they are impossibe to find on the market. I also love spring sakuras or the moon ball ^^ priorities are eggs though. I'm happy to draw several pieces as I'm aware that nightmare eggs have quite some value attached to them.

Thanks for the opportunity and have a nice day <3

Hello there ^^ I haven't seen anyone else offer this yet so I'm giving it a go. I can do foto-realistic or semi-realistic paintings/ portraits of animals/pets/humans. I have made a very big one for my friend who printed it out on canvas as a gift (A3-A1 size)- so if that's something you'd be interested in, let me know. I can also draw more cartoony and less realistic if you prefer. I'll leave some examples in the spoiler below.

2/3 are drawn traditionally - because I couldn't use digital tools at the time. Your artwork would be digital like the dog portrait, if that's something you'd desire.

Ud1hu1f.jpg
qN2UTdx.png
aXs5F7W.jpg

I also draw chibis/ anime style but seeing that you've had plenty of offers for that, I thought it would be better I offer something else as I'm not sure what you're looking for. Here's a sample of my more illustrative style. I'm happy to provide more examples if you'd be interested.
CMk2R6r.png

I'd be interested in the nightmare egg as I've been wanting one for a long time and they are impossibe to find on the market. I also love spring sakuras or the moon ball ^^ priorities are eggs though. I'm happy to draw several pieces as I'm aware that nightmare eggs have quite some value attached to them.

Thanks for the opportunity and have a nice day <3

heya! apologies for not specifying earlier, chibi/anime style is exactly what I'm looking for ^^

hii~ im interested in the leif collectible.

here's some samples of work:

lana..jpg
Untitled_Artwork0.png
Untitled_Artwork 13.jpg

i could draw something similar in exchange :)

decided on an artist for the nightmare egg and moonball!! thank you for your interest everyone

still taking a bit more time to decide for the villagers, popsicle, and the spring sakura, but i will be sending dms soon ^^

I'll throw my hat in for Coco I guess, if that's okay. Still using my references from my original nightmare egg interest as refs for this.

Back