• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

[Spoiler] Villagers interaction with furniture

Hydrangea028

Bells
One of my villagers gave me a sandcastle previously, and I noticed a few villagers can interact with it by taking photos of it. My villagers mostly interact with furniture just by tapping or dancing (including musical instruments) so seeing them taking photos is really a pleasant surprise. I am curious that are there any other furnitures out there that my villagers can have a special interaction with?
FD03A5B8-4C54-4E66-BCAB-C538BC5C43B7.jpeg

I had the little tin can thumb piano outside for a while and my villagers were fascinated with playing it lol haven’t seen them take pics on mine yet

I've had Raymond take photos of the pyramid in Ankha's house (or maybe it was himself lol), but I'm not sure if they do it if the pyramid is outside.
98445936_704558426987380_5107941361739366400_n.jpg

Blaire and Merry were throwing their bells on the Brake Tappers since yesterday. Lol. I wonder if personalities are factors in which kind of islanders interact with which furniture or items because I’ve never seen my lazies or normals play with that gambling thing. 😂 See, Blaire is a snooty so she’s rich and has a lot of money to play the machine, I think. And Merry she’s just...I really think something’s wrong with her she’s such a wild child! Lol. Always talking like she’s drunk or high on caffeine and she’s always hanging out in the tiki bar or the gambling area. 🤣

The most I've had is my villagers playing with instruments and singing at the microphone haha But occasionally they do spritz the random flower I have on a table. Usually my guys just sit around on the floor and maybe benches

I had to move the park I built for them! They didn't like crossing a bridge to get to it. Also, they hate walking under arches. They love to hang out near my house to chill next to me on my patio table. Ken fell asleep across from me for a nap lol.
Post automatically merged:

They love to sing along with the stereo too. K.K. Groove is the top fave, with K.K. Fusion and Faire coming in after. They even use the silver mic

I have an outdoor gym and I saw Rolf there. He just went straight to the water dispenser to drink. When I talked to him, he thought of working out but then he'd rather not.

My villagers have:

- pushed a rocking chair (I had no idea)
- bounced a ball (beach ball, basketball)
- poked at music player (can't change it though)
- used a mic (stood in front to sing)

They will also sit on furniture, stare at items (they love lights), and look at flowers / smell flowers while looking at a magazine. Since you can customize magazines, I figure it must be a gardening one.

One of them also saw Wisp and immediately ran away and into their house. I've had two do shocked and worried emotes when I've shaken wasps from trees.

Wow I didn't realise villagers could interact with so much, Ive had mine bounce a ball an then just basic stuff like lying on a hammock or the weight bench. I think I have seen them like tap on and play with the springy ride on too but thats about it

I never realized either until I randomly put out items that they could interact with.

For item interaction, the rocking horse was the giveaway. If I hadn't seen it happen, I might not have thought it could happen.

As for singing, Fuchsia has been singing since forever, so I figured that her continued singing had nothing to do with musical instruments or music players.

It wasn't until she had a trio with Beau and Sylvana while listening to music that I realized that they actually listen to music.

Back