• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Splatoon Splatoon Tournament Teams

That or we could reference Mean girls and have, "Say Krak again." :p See what Natty and Zig think, I just feel 3 of us currently main kraken roller and we keep kraking on in game, and krakening into each other, and it kraks me up.

inb4 someone makes team buttkrak and the cephalopoops.

Last edited:
That or we could reference Mean girls and have, "Say Krak again." :p See what Natty and Zig think, I just feel 3 of us currently main kraken roller and we keep kraking on in game, and krakening into each other, and it kraks me up.

So enthusiastic :rolleyes: Buttkrak XD

Splatoon. Stop trying to make fresh happen. It's not going to happen.

Once it happens, we will kick team buttkrak right in their buttkrak. They'll never show their squid faces on TBT again.

Looks like I'll have to find a team. ^_^"

...I'll begin my hunt tomorrow. I'm too tired right now. Then again, asking people to form a team isn't my forte.... neither is asking to join one. ^_^" Maybe I'll just cheer everyone on or something XD
Sign me up for a team!

I put you two together if yas don't mind. If either of you have a problem, just pm me :)

If anybody needs a backup for their team incase somebody is unable to show up for a match I can sub in if you want?

I'd love to join!! Is there a minimum level? Unfortunately I am still only level 10

Id like to be on a team. I will check with Jav and Peisinoe to see if they are up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Peisinoe and I are a go! Javacado and Hyogo are maybes, and Antlers is a substitute!

Last edited:
I'd love to join!! Is there a minimum level? Unfortunately I am still only level 10

Could I be the in the 3rd team?
You two can both join the third team!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Id like to be on a team. I will check with Jav and Peisinoe to see if they are up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Peisinoe and I are a go! Javacado and Hyogo are maybes, and Antlers is a substitute!
Mkay, ill add you ans peisinoe onto a team! Lmk when jav and hyogo have confirmed :) Instead of making subs for individual teams, I'll make a list of subs that can help any team if needed.

Question: What would happen if a sub has to go against the team they're supposed to be on?

Hopefully we will have multiple subs from different teams. If the opposing team needs a sub, it cannot be from the team they have to beat. If there is no one available, I guess they will just have to wait until they can find someone.

Last edited:
Back