• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Spirit tracks is here

Koopa trooper

Bells
I just got my copy of Spirit tracks delivered in the post. :D :gyroiddance: :gyroidsideways:

However I can't play on it yet because I've got an important essay to complete for my GCSEs.
:mad:

pizzaSlyze said:
They show commercials about it here now. But they suck.
I know. They ruin the whole look of the game. They make us Europeans look like idiots!! They shouldn't try to make it look like Professor Layton, even though it is a good game, to try to make more sales. <_<

Koopa trooper said:
pizzaSlyze said:
They show commercials about it here now. But they suck.
I know. They ruin the whole look of the game. They make us Europeans look like idiots!! They shouldn't try to make it look like Professor Layton, even though it is a good game, to try to make more sales. <_<
Exactly.

My copy of Spirit Track should come in the mail soon, along with the figurines. I'm so excited.

Right, now that I've finished my course work for the moment, I have been able to play Spirit Tracks. So far I have completed the first dungeon and it is really fun.
However I do have two problems
The first problem is that the first dungeon is far too short, although I do like the boss inside!
The second is that there is no wi-fi, so we can no longer play the online. This is a shame because the new battle mode is a lot better than the old one, with 2-4 players at a time.
Other then that though the game is really good! :gyroiddance:

I just got it today. Still waiting on the figurines though.

So far my favorite moment is:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">When Zelda freaks out after hearing what Cole's gonna do with her body.</div>

Back