Spirit tracks is here

Koopa trooper

Bells
I just got my copy of Spirit tracks delivered in the post. :D :gyroiddance: :gyroidsideways:

However I can't play on it yet because I've got an important essay to complete for my GCSEs.
:mad:

pizzaSlyze said:
They show commercials about it here now. But they suck.
I know. They ruin the whole look of the game. They make us Europeans look like idiots!! They shouldn't try to make it look like Professor Layton, even though it is a good game, to try to make more sales. <_<

Koopa trooper said:
pizzaSlyze said:
They show commercials about it here now. But they suck.
I know. They ruin the whole look of the game. They make us Europeans look like idiots!! They shouldn't try to make it look like Professor Layton, even though it is a good game, to try to make more sales. <_<
Exactly.

My copy of Spirit Track should come in the mail soon, along with the figurines. I'm so excited.

Right, now that I've finished my course work for the moment, I have been able to play Spirit Tracks. So far I have completed the first dungeon and it is really fun.
However I do have two problems
The first problem is that the first dungeon is far too short, although I do like the boss inside!
The second is that there is no wi-fi, so we can no longer play the online. This is a shame because the new battle mode is a lot better than the old one, with 2-4 players at a time.
Other then that though the game is really good! :gyroiddance:

I just got it today. Still waiting on the figurines though.

So far my favorite moment is:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">When Zelda freaks out after hearing what Cole's gonna do with her body.</div>

Back