• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Some Seasonal and Flower DIY's

Magnetar

Bells
Switch
8303-9198-7410
Feedback
100% (95) +
Hello lovely people,

I have some spare DIY's I would like to sell for 5 TBT each.

Hope we can help each other out. :D

Seasonal

- Yellow-leaf Pile
- Forest Flooring
- Mushroom Wreath
- Mushroom Wand

- Iceberg Flooring
- Ski-slope Flooring

Crowns

- Cute Lily Crown
- Pansy Crown
- Purple Pansy Crown
- Gold Rose Crown

Wreaths

-

Last edited:
I have an extra fancy lily wreath or a hyacinth crown to trade for one of your chic windflower wreaths. Just let me know which you prefer if you'd like to trade. :)

Hi Meo, sorry I didn't respond sooner, I got sidetracked playing some other games.
Should you read this, I still have the Chic Windflower Wreath for trade if you like.

I also updated the first post and will be online for a while if anyone would like to trade.

:)

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for a few more crown and wreath DIY's that are on my wishlist below.
Also listed the ones I currently have for trade. Hope we can help each other out!

Wishlist:

Crowns

- Hyacinth Crown
- Rose Crown
- Tulip Crown
- Chic Tulip Crown
- Cool Windflower Crown

Wreaths

- Fancy Lily Wreath
- Natural Mum Wreath
- Dark Tulip Wreath
- Cool Windflower Wreath

For Trade:

Crowns

- Cute Lily Crown
- Pansy Crown
- Chic Mum Crown
- Gold Rose Crown x2
- Cool Hyacinth Crown
(- Mum Crown)
- Purple Pansy Crown

Wreaths

- Fancy Rose Wreath
- Mum Wreath
- Chic Windflower Wreath x2
- Purple Hyacinth Wreath
swap my cool windflower crown for your purple hyacinth wreath?
oh and i have a hyacinth crown for your chic windflower wreath?

i did JUST add to it! if thats okay?

I have the dark tulip wreath
is the mum crown still available?
if not I am aslo okay with Cool Hyacinth Crown :)

The Mum Crown is reserved for someone, but I can trade you the Cool Hyacinth Crown if you like. :)

I have the Rose and Tulip Crowns! Would love the Cool Hyacinth Crown ☺

I'm sorry, but folium asked for it first. I could buy them both from you for 10 TBT if you like?

Sorry, I actually was able to find one awhile back and gave away my spare recipes! Good luck on your search though and ty!

Sorry, I actually was able to find one awhile back and gave away my spare recipes! Good luck on your search though and ty!

No worries! Happy to hear you found it. I know how hard it is to get those last few flower recipes. ;)

Hi!

Id like the
Illuminated Snowflakes
Gold Rose Crown

Let me see if I need any more!

EDIT: Also need the chic mum crown, cool hyacinth crown, Fancy Rose Wreath,mum Wreathh And the chic Windflower Wreath

is 35 tbt for all enough? :)

Hi! Yes, that would be great. Could you send me a dodo then I'll come over and drop them off.

Back