Some help, please??

ac1983fan

Bells
Umm... Ya, I need some help with something. There's this girl at my school... let's call her "Katy". We've been friends since laast year. If you haven't already figured out already, I think I like this girl, but don't know how to tell her.
Help??

BAMBAM! said:
Does she flirt with you? Does she show some interest with you? If so ask her out on a date.
umm... kindof... we bump into eachother alot, even though she's on a different team... The problem is though, is that I'm kindof a dork.

Ac1983fan said:
BAMBAM! said:
Does she flirt with you? Does she show some interest with you? If so ask her out on a date.
umm... kindof... we bump into eachother alot, even though she's on a different team... The problem is though, is that I'm kindof a dork.
Well wait a while. Try to see her a little bit more every now and then

So is she a popular girl?

BAMBAM! said:
Ac1983fan said:
BAMBAM! said:
Well wait a while. Try to see her a little bit more every now and then

So is she a popular girl?
not really... but she's hot enough to be one, that's for sure

;)

;)

;)

;)

hmmm...do it like this(for the sake of comedy):

howacfangd3rc.gif

(yes crappyness wsas intended)

Here, I'll give you some advice, but I'm not sure if it would work.

I would say, give her something she likes, like flowers, or maybe a poem written by you. And just go up to her and say how you feel, and maybe schedule an arrangement. That's my idea.

Ac1983fan said:
JJRamone2 said:
hmmm...do it like this(for the sake of comedy):

howacfangd3rc.gif

(yes crappyness wsas intended)
That's stupid. :| I wanted help :| . :| :| :| (Not Laughing)
heh, I sure am, well anyways, onto the realy buisness, *chuckle* dose she show any intrest in you? If she dose DONT ask her out for a date...yet, just try to get a little closer to her, then when..or I suppose if she showes alot of intrest in you say you like her and hope she replies with "I like you too Acfan18560594749e739384oerdk" or maby with your real name, then ask her on a date...or going to a movie, or anything really, and see how it goes, if it dosnt go well, or the world explodes and turnes into a fried egg, maby you shouldnt go on another, if everything goes well, maby ask her on another. And thats the end of that.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:

I would say, give her something she likes, like flowers, or maybe a poem written by you. And just go up to her and say how you feel, and maybe schedule an arrangement. That's my idea.
you obviously dont have much experience...do you ever see her outside of school?

DarthGohan1 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:

you obviously dont have much experience...do you ever see her outside of school?
Yeah, you're right, I don't. I don't date at all.

Back