• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Some collectibles ~

I was tempted to offer on the purple feather but that'd be all of my BTB :p but I'm pretty sure people are interested in feathers, they're just sorta pricey.

Well they have been, think the demand maybe decreased over the past few days.

Haha, yeah. Definitely, as people seemed to make offers when other people had feathers. Now.. not even a single offer.

Haha, yeah. Definitely, as people seemed to make offers when other people had feathers. Now.. not even a single offer.

i think it's due to the fair coming and people are waiting to see if the feathers are released again

i think it's due to the fair coming and people are waiting to see if the feathers are released again

Probably. XD Man, if the candies were any indication, it's gonna crazy to get the feathers. At least it's not with TBT bells....

Oh you don't have to do that ^^

Okie dokes! :D Will send it now~! Thanks for buying!

- - - Post Merge - - -

- Teal letter is officially gone and will be updating the front~

Would you be interested in a kid Icarus 3d classics NA download code or a 2ds club nintendo code NA? I ant dark blue letter, yellow letter, blue feather and purple feather hehe

That works. :) Please send over that amount and I'll send the letter over after. Let me know if you'd like me to include a note or not on it.

I'm not home right now, and on mobile, so if there's a delay in me sending it after you send me payment, that's why. Just wanted to give ya a heads up so you don't freak out you don't get it right away.

That works. :) Please send over that amount and I'll send the letter over after. Let me know if you'd like me to include a note or not on it.

I'm not home right now, and on mobile, so if there's a delay in me sending it after you send me payment, that's why. Just wanted to give ya a heads up so you don't freak out you don't get it right away.
oops sorry I was off line :p but ill send now

Back