• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Some collectibles ~

pengutango

Bloop.
Bells
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Lump of Coal
Tasty Cake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Feedback
100% (201) +
Hiyo peoples! I would like to sell the following collectibles. No lowball offers. Only TBT bell offers.

blue-balloon.png
x1
easterEggular.png
x1 (SOLD)
ice-cream-swirl-summer.png
x1 (SOLD)

popsicle-summer.png
x1 (SOLD)

candy-red.png
x9
candy-yellow.png
x3
candy-green.png
x4
fruit-cherry.png
x2 (SOLD x2)

green-feather.png
x1

Unless it says SOLD/PENDING SALE, no offers have been finalized. Keep in mind that until it's crossed out with the word "SOLD", I haven't received payment yet (or I have, but haven't checked TBT)

If I accept your offer, there may be a delay in when you receive the item(s) after I get the payment.

Please allow up to 48 hours, from the time you send me payment, for delivery. This really shouldn't happen, more like 24 hours or less is much more likely, but figured I should mention it anyway.

Not selling anything else besides these, so please DO NOT ask about them. If I choose to sell them (or will consider offers), I'll update the post.

Last edited:
Hi! I know you said no low offers and i'm sorry! But blue candy with 200 TBT for blue feather? I totally understand if you decline

Last edited:
Misread that. I'll probably buy the pink and cyan from you.

Last edited:
Well, I'm broke, but good luck selling! :)

Thanks! No idea how well this will go, but we'll see.

Hi! I know you said no low offers and i'm sorry! But blue candy with 200 TBT for blue feather? I totally understand if you decline

Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to decline. :(

Misread that. I'll probably buy the pink and cyan from you.

Offer? :)

how much are the ぶ and つ nowadays?

Hmm, depends on the people selling it, but I've seen the first one sell between 1.5-2k lately and the 2nd one 4-6k. It honestly will depend on how badly the person wants the letters. If you're desperate, you'd be more willing to pay more, even higher than the average.

---------------------------------------------------

After this, I might be a lil slow on replying to any offers (PM or on here). Will be back later~

Last edited:
Well I want to know first if they're in order since it's the same dates in both

Also I'll trade cyan for cyan and offer 325 for pink so 400 for that :>

//sobs// why must I be broke when I spend my TBT. Anyways you have a lot of collectables I want good luck!

I will get you one day yellow house //sobs

Last edited:
pink letter for 300 tbt??? :u
edit: i mean this thing う sorry if i was confusing

Last edited:
OMG, so TBT totally died for a lil while, so I couldn't do much of anything with this. D: Will be getting back to people about offers now~

As of this post, everything is still up for grabs. :)

Well I want to know first if they're in order since it's the same dates in both

Also I'll trade cyan for cyan and offer 325 for pink so 400 for that :>

Wait, you mean this one right?
dnm1.png

Because if it's this one:
dnm3.png
, my date's a lot earlier.

(Is a little confused... XD)

pink letter for 300 tbt??? :u
edit: i mean this thing う sorry if i was confusing

Will keep yours on the table. Got a few other offers for pink in front of you, so will have to see what they say first.

Last edited:
OMG, so TBT totally died for a lil while, so I couldn't do much of anything with this. D: Will be getting back to people about offers now~

As of this post, everything is still up for grabs. :)

Wait, you mean this one right?
dnm1.png

Because if it's this one:
dnm3.png
, my date's a lot earlier.

(Is a little confused... XD)

Will keep yours on the table. Got a few other offers for pink in front of you, so will have to see what they say first.

I mean the light blue one XD
Sorry it's so confusing

I mean the light blue one XD
Sorry it's so confusing

Ha, I've done double posts too. XD Okay, so since it's the light blue, no, they're not in order. It's the reason I have an extra of both. XD Messed up the order the first time. Also why I had to ask for help to order my green letter.

Ha, I've done double posts too. XD Okay, so since it's the light blue, no, they're not in order. It's the reason I have an extra of both. XD Messed up the order the first time. Also why I had to ask for help to order my green letter.

Alright well I'll just buy the pink. Is 325 ok? :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is that a yes or a no? 0.0

Back