• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Some collectibles ~

...that's weird it says you replied but it's not showing

Last edited:
No prob. :D Oh, and one more thing, did you want me to keep it blank or add a lil note to it? I figured out which is the right one, so I'll send it after ya reply.

A little note would be much appreciated ^^
Anything you'd like !

Bump!

Still have all the Japanese letters up for grabs. Surprised I haven't gotten any potential offers on my feathers, guess at this rate, I won't sell them.

Hm, remind me of the ぶ and つ prices please and I could probably make some kind of offer. I know I can't afford the yellow one anyways :p

Hm, remind me of the ぶ and つ prices please and I could probably make some kind of offer. I know I can't afford the yellow one anyways :p

I have no set prices for any of the collectibles I'm selling, since I wanna see what people offer. To give you an idea for offers, I can tell you the prices I've seen them sell for recently.

Teal (first one ya listed): 1.5-2k
Dark blue: 4-6k

(Ps: on mobile, so hope I didn't mix those up. I can double check when I get on my laptop shortly.)

Yeah I meant in general what you were looking for. I can give you 1.5k for the teal house unless someone else want to offer more I guess.

Yeah I meant in general what you were looking for. I can give you 1.5k for the teal house unless someone else want to offer more I guess.

No one's offered for either letter, now that I think about it. XD I'll accept that offer for the teal, so please send over the bells and I'll send over the letter.

As for the dark blue one, I was ideally looking for around 5k. But, like I said, I'm open to offers.

1500 tbt bells for ぶ sent! thanks C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I see I don't think I can afford the dark blue either for a while but thanks still c:

1500 tbt bells for ぶ sent! thanks C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I see I don't think I can afford the dark blue either for a while but thanks still c:

Yep, no prob. Got payment and will send the teal one shortly. :) But, before I do, want me to include a lil note with it or keep it blank?

I was tempted to offer on the purple feather but that'd be all of my BTB :p but I'm pretty sure people are interested in feathers, they're just sorta pricey.

Well they have been, think the demand maybe decreased over the past few days.

Back