Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
And lets just say I'm not going to make it to the forums like I did last year.

:(

No study halls. And teachers that give out WAY too much homework. I had over an hour and a half of Pre Calc homework today (on the first day!), and I didn't even know half the questions. (My teacher said Pre Calc is the most difficult Math class in the school). We also had a quiz in Pre Calc... on the first day.... <_< Not to mention, Global, World Literature (I have a project alreayd due tomorrow... better get started), French III, Transportation, Manufactoring, Biology, and one MASSIVE head ache! :wacko:

So as you can imagine... I will be verry busy. Once it's January though, I'll have some study halls, so I'll be able to get on much more.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:

No study halls. And teachers that give out WAY too much homework. I had over an hour and a half of Pre Calc homework today (on the first day!), and I didn't even know half the questions. (My teacher said Pre Calc is the most difficult Math class in the school). We also had a quiz in Pre Calc... on the first day.... <_< Not to mention, Global, World Literature (I have a project alreayd due tomorrow... better get started), French III, Transportation, Manufactoring, Biology, and one MASSIVE head ache! :wacko:

So as you can imagine... I will be verry busy. Once it's January though, I'll have some study halls, so I'll be able to get on much more.
i got school starting thursday...and i dont have study halls the whole year...and i still have some ap work that i have to finish up before school starts.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:

Well, that really stinks, and so far, I'm pretty much the opposite. I don't have a lot of homework, and I don't have any stufy halls, except for when I go to homeroom at the end of the day, but that's only 20 minutes.

everyone should appreciate those easy-going middle school days while you still can.

DarthGohan1 said:
everyone should appreciate those easy-going middle school days while you still can.
Yeah, because I've seen High School, and it's not something too easy. But then again, I thought of Middle School as the same way, and it turned out to be easy. What High School will be like, I won't know until I get there.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Yeah, because I've seen High School, and it's not something too easy. But then again, I thought of Middle School as the same way, and it turned out to be easy. What High School will be like, I won't know until I get there.
well, my school is very competitive for class rank and stuff, so its tough...right now i'm in the top 15, an im not about to drop.

DarthGohan1 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
well, my school is very competitive for class rank and stuff, so its tough...right now i'm in the top 15, an im not about to drop.
All last year class rank wise, I was always one out of whatever it was.

:p I don't remember the exact number, but I have my old report sheets.

I only have a study hall for one trimester, and I'm taking two languages. At least I got put in Algebra because I changed schools! Algebra is going to be the easiest year of math ever! And my neighbor is in Spanish and Algebra with me, I hope this is a fun year....

PikMino42 said:
I only have a study hall for one trimester, and I'm taking two languages. At least I got put in Algebra because I changed schools! Algebra is going to be the easiest year of math ever! And my neighbor is in Spanish and Algebra with me, I hope this is a fun year....
I'm in algebra too

:eek:

BAMBAM! said:
PikMino42 said:
I'm in algebra too

I'd be in pre-calc, if I hadn't changed schools.

:p

I just hope there aren't any seniors in that class, that'd be saaaad....

PikMino42 said:
BAMBAM! said:
PikMino42 said:
I'm in algebra too

I'd be in pre-calc, if I hadn't changed schools.

I just hope there aren't any seniors in that class, that'd be saaaad....
lol :lol:

Study... hall..?

what in blazes is that...

all i know is, i've gotten along fine without it... so it must be pretty useless

:)

yeah... im taking Algebra II, some other pretty classes... the one im getting excited for, is Graphics Printing... i think i can start up a business after that class

PIRANHA2 said:
Study... hall..?

what in blazes is that...

all i know is, i've gotten along fine without it... so it must be pretty useless

yeah... im taking Algebra II, some other pretty classes... the one im getting excited for, is Graphics Printing... i think i can start up a business after that class

Study Hall is when you get to do the work you didn't do last night. >=D

We get to talk in my study hall.

My cousin can play his GBA in study hall! He plays Worms: World Party with is friends!

Back