• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

small/medium-ish pixel chibi

piichinu

live laugh love :)
Bells
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Coco
Ruby
Heart Glow Wand
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (52) +
i will be raising the price to 400tbt due to the amount of time it takes me (im slow im sorry)

it's like the one in my sig. if anyone does waant one, i dont think itll be first come first serve

thanks !

1. oldcatlady
2. aquilla

3. franny 300 tbt

4. plume 300 tbt

gohogshosgs.png
mypassport2.png
jadetine.gif

Last edited:
oops sorry did not see this! i thought it gives notifications but i guess not. do u want me to just surprise you, they both look like fun so im gonna think abt which one

just one question tho, for solange, is this the drawing with the most accurate colors? https://toyhou.se/7164643.solange-augustine-landry#25400758
Yes sounds good! I’d be happy with either c:

hmm maybe use the colours from this image https://toyhou.se/7164643.solange-augustine-landry#25618727

Oh my goodness! I was hoping you’d open a shop! I would be really interested in a cute pixel version of my OC/rep Violet - could she be floating/moving as well?

https://refsheet.net/Aquilla/violet
her hair is a choppy asymmetrical bob with a fringe, her standard outfit is the cat rainbow dress!
Thank you for considering 💜😊

Last edited:
Oh my goodness! I was hoping you’d open a shop! I would be really interested in a cute pixel version of my OC/rep Violet - could she be floating/moving as well?

https://refsheet.net/Aquilla/violet
her hair is a choppy asymmetrical bob with a fringe, her standard outfit is the cat rainbow dress!
Thank you for considering 💜😊
how did u know!! yes i like this one, im biased toward short hair and bangs, im working on oldcatlady's rn and if i complete it soon ill start urs

oh dang I just noticed the layering got messed up on part of that. im gonna fix it tomorrow. And some other stuff to better contrast the hair and skin @Oldcatlady

how did u know!! yes i like this one, im biased toward short hair and bangs, im working on oldcatlady's rn and if i complete it soon ill start urs
I’m super excited! Your pixel chibis look absolutely amazing 🥰 good luck with your exam and take your time! There’s no rush! lmk when I should send the tbt ~

@Aquilla 's is done !

aquilla3.gif
aquilla2.gif

aquilla.gif
Post automatically merged:

wait… my brain cells … I read the word movement and I was like okay animation! but you wanted floating LOL. I will fix that soon

Last edited:
Oh my GOODNESS!!!! I absolutely adore it! You were so fast with this, incredible! Thank you so so much! Sending the tbt right away ~ I hope your exam will go well tomorrow, good luck! 💜

I also wanted to ask whether I'd be allowed to use this cutiepie in my signature (with credit of course)?

yep you can use it anywhere! don’t even have to credit me. glad you like her!

youre free to post whenever, i just randomly have a lot of stuff for college and sometimes i dont so it depends
aaaa okie, would you consider one of her? if you cant do full anthro then just human with bunny ears works ;; thank youuuu

These are so cute! I've been admiring them all week. I would love if you did one of my oc, if you're ever feelin' it and have the extra time! Any outfit would be fine. Thank you for considering. ; ;

aaaa okie, would you consider one of her? if you cant do full anthro then just human with bunny ears works ;; thank youuuu

Ive never done anthro, but I’m willing to try it. When I start on it I might DM you some questions about the design thanks!
Post automatically merged:

These are so cute! I've been admiring them all week. I would love if you did one of my oc, if you're ever feelin' it and have the extra time! Any outfit would be fine. Thank you for considering. ; ;

I would love to work with this color scheme 💚 approved (idk what to say lol accepted maybe?)

Back