• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Sketchbook (share your daily/random doodles!)

very bad drawing , i havent drawn in like 3 years ughhh
canvas.png

I've started the sketch for my next drawing idea, six of my anthro OCs to celebrate pride month! I've picked them out so they're in rainbow color order, and each will have their own little flag to represent themselves 🥰
happy-pride-sketch.png

this is a super rough sketch, I'm gonna start the actual sketch tomorrow. also this will be the first time in like 7 years that I've drawn Crocogator lol

edit: got the real sketch done, now I can do lineart! :blush:
happy-pride-sketch-2.png

Last edited:
Not sure why, but I just felt like drawing some of my oc's from my mario fanfic I wrote 4 years ago!
047245d8-5818-4d55-8a56-eaf979e96772.png

Also big oof I haven't drawn Slivester (the one in the cloud) in a little over 4 years
Edit: Here's the finished piece:
047245d8-5818-4d55-8a56-eaf979e96772.png

Honestly, I like how it turned out! I honestly want to draw Slivester and Blossom a little more though, as I think they're pretty cool characters that don't get that much attention

Last edited:
omg, i havent really shared alot of my traditional sketches, huh? heres some of my recent ones ^^
8CBA4F11-C009-47D2-803B-20104DA63B90.jpeg

I will never NOT be obsessed with them ugh. Otp 😩
DFC00698-5198-4EEB-BA47-5C88CF9F3216.jpeg

8752D3A3-280D-477A-8470-51E3121128C2.jpeg

Random oc, added lyrics from one of my favorite wallice songs. I liked the little window I did!
BF0CAA9F-7A5C-47C8-BAD7-869B37A707CD.jpeg

I did this one today! Its a pride sketch of my bestest friend in the whole wide world. Love her to pieces.

First time posting in this thread! I'm currently working on a huge art project at the moment (which I won't reveal just yet), but I decided to take a brief break and started to try drawing cars again. The last time I did was sometime in March, so it's been a while! I'm probably the only person on here who draws cars while everyone else does their own thing.
It's not a Honda lol.PNG

It's an extremely rough sketch and has no recognizable designs as I'm just trying to lay the foundations down before getting into the details. Is it a Chevrolet? Is it a Renault? Whatever your guess is, I can assure you it's not a freaking Honda lol.

I'm probably the only person on here who draws cars while everyone else does their own thing.
bro I highkey had an idea earlier to draw a Volkswagen New Beetle, color it purple, slap a Waluigi logo on the front hood, and across the back window/bumper write "VolksWAAHHHgen" 🤣🤣

Now I'm just making some art of yet another old oc, Gizmo! He might actually be the first mario oc I made, or at least from what I can remember.
aa0a7aba-09e2-4043-9492-97abe03f843d.png

Edit: Here's the finished piece:
aa0a7aba-09e2-4043-9492-97abe03f843d.png

While most magikoopas head off to magic school to learn how to cast spells, Gizmo spends his time creating machines! This has caused some magikoopas to constantly bombard him with questions about why he didn't do what most magikoopas do. Though Gizmo doesn't mind the question overflow. He is fascinated by thwomps, and even plans to make a thwomp like gyroid one day, but so far, it hasn't gone exactly like he wanted...

Last edited:
Now I'm just making some art of yet another old oc, Gizmo! He might actually be the first mario oc I made, or at least from what I can remember.
View attachment 444025
Edit: Here's the finished piece:View attachment 444027
While most magikoopas head off to magic school to learn how to cast spells, Gizmo spends his time creating machines! This has caused some magikoopas to constantly bombard him with questions about why he didn't do what most magikoopas do. Though Gizmo doesn't mind the question overflow. He is fascinated by thwomps, and even plans to make a thwomp like gyroid one day, but so far, it hasn't gone exactly like he wanted...
I feel like Gizmo and Jamal could vibe together lol

Here's my WIP for an art trade; I'm debating on what she should be holding (yes, that's a knife-- it's part of the character lol)

As always, I'm struggling with anatomy, but I'm working harder on hair and form. I really dread the coloring phase now, but no need to rush...

Back