Sims 3 'Late Night' expansion announced.

Ciaran

Ginger
Bells
Cake
IGN.com said:
Electronic Arts today announced a new Sims 3 expansion pack titled "Late Night" coming to stores this fall for PC. This time, players will be able to take their Sims out for a night on the town.

The announcement says your Sims can become a local celebrity, member of a music band, mixologist, director, and more.

"The community has been very vocal about unleashing their Sims in more interesting and unpredictable social situations," said Scott Evans, General Manager of The Sims Studio at EA.

"The Sims 3 Late Night is full of ways to approach a rich, new life beyond a Sims' normal day, such as schmoozing with celebrities on the rooftop of a skyscraper, wooing the crowd with your Sim's band, or being the best bartender in town at the hottest new lounge."

Sounds to me like a Sims 2 Nightlife redo.

Opinions?

Ciaran said:
IGN.com said:
Electronic Arts today announced a new Sims 3 expansion pack titled "Late Night" coming to stores this fall for PC. This time, players will be able to take their Sims out for a night on the town.

The announcement says your Sims can become a local celebrity, member of a music band, mixologist, director, and more.

"The community has been very vocal about unleashing their Sims in more interesting and unpredictable social situations," said Scott Evans, General Manager of The Sims Studio at EA.

"The Sims 3 Late Night is full of ways to approach a rich, new life beyond a Sims' normal day, such as schmoozing with celebrities on the rooftop of a skyscraper, wooing the crowd with your Sim's band, or being the best bartender in town at the hottest new lounge."

Sounds to me like a Sims 2 Nightlife redo.

Opinions?
whywouldyoudothat_2.jpg

Wow, I love Sim games, but this does strike as a familiar...

This is basically a combination of Sims2:Nightlife along with Urbz:Sims in the City for the console systems. A great likeness with Nightlife would be with the simple fact that you can go on out at night into the city, as well be being a bartender, bouncers, and more with Urbz. Even though it has old Sim Game characteristics, I still look forward to getting this game!

I love the Sims so much! I've had all the expansions for the Sims 1 and The Sims 2, and so far I'm up to date on the Sims 3. I'll probably get this expansion around my birthday or Christmas if it's out by then. I don't really mind that it's looks like Night Life. I'm sure EA will add enough new things in the game to make it feel fresh. So far the Sims 3 expansions have been very good, and have exceeded my expectations.

Back