• The closing ceremony for our Lunar New Year event has been posted! View the winning entries in the thread here. Thanks for joining us for this new TBT event. Be on the lookout for our next brand-new event, which will bid farewell to Animal Crossing: New Leaf online, coming soon!

Silly Bandz the Video Game

The little animal bandz must save their silly bandz friends from the evil silly bandz.

O.O wa- lol collect and trade your silly bandz online!and battle!(shows a pig silly band beat up a truck silly band) XD

Oh wow... What has the world come to? First coldstone gets a videogame and now silly bandz? That's so stupid >.<

Coelacanth said:
Tom said:
Oh dear lord.

I'm not even going to click the ]Close, but it's for the DS
I was in the Ballpark.

@Silent: At least with Coldstone it'd be more exciting. Scooping ice cream and getting *****ed at by customers, what's not to love?

Screw Silly Bandz, if you check at the lower right corner, DORA THE *censored.3.0*ING EXPLORER HAS A COOKING CLUB.

Tom said:
-Jack- said:
Psychonaut said:
-Jack- said:
Silly Bandz: The Game: The Movie: The Novel
get with the times. the game is based off of the novel, which is based off of the movie.
Hang on, wasn't it originally a play?
Wasn't that play based off a true story?
the true story was a fan-made reenactment of the goings-on in the book, so it and the play technically fall under the novel, in that line.

I'll just install it to my R4 and see how much of a horrible game it is.

Back