• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Sig question

SL92

Bells
Is there any way in our sigs to have, you know that thing where you mouse over an image and a little text box comes up? Like when you leave your mouse over the smilies in the new post thing, a little desription comes up.

And mouse over my sig and it says "user posted image"

There may be a setting in your browser. Are you using Netscape or somthing besides FF/IE.

[quote="Shadow_] Is there any way in our sigs to have, you know that thing where you mouse over an image and a little text box comes up? Like when you leave your mouse over the smilies in the new post thing, a little desription comes up.

And mouse over my sig and it says "user posted image" [/quote]
There is an HTML code for that, I believe, but since HTML was banned in sigs, it might not be possible at all. However, there might be a BB Code alternative... You could look that up on Google or something.

Back