• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Sig question

SL92

Bells
Is there any way in our sigs to have, you know that thing where you mouse over an image and a little text box comes up? Like when you leave your mouse over the smilies in the new post thing, a little desription comes up.

And mouse over my sig and it says "user posted image"

There may be a setting in your browser. Are you using Netscape or somthing besides FF/IE.

[quote="Shadow_] Is there any way in our sigs to have, you know that thing where you mouse over an image and a little text box comes up? Like when you leave your mouse over the smilies in the new post thing, a little desription comes up.

And mouse over my sig and it says "user posted image" [/quote]
There is an HTML code for that, I believe, but since HTML was banned in sigs, it might not be possible at all. However, there might be a BB Code alternative... You could look that up on Google or something.

Back