• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Sick little Cod 4 Edit

room-full-of-people-who-care-31548-1265753690-30.jpg

That intro was so *censored.3.0*ing random and with a terrible song, as for the actual edit; I didn't even see much "edit" only a few slow downs, over-all terrible.

The intro would be good if it had anything to do with the song or the video itself. It goes from appearing to be this peaceful setting with cartoon clouds and suns to being a mess of firing and random jumping around. Once it gets to the actual gameplay, it's horrid and ruins what could have been a good video.

SSgt. Garrett said:
That intro was so *censored.3.0*ing random and with a terrible song, as for the actual edit; I didn't even see much "edit" only a few slow downs, over-all terrible.
Wow, just wow.

SSgt. Garrett said:
David said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Wow, just wow.
Sorry I just deflated your boner David.
Actually you deflated any respect I had left for you.

David said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
David said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Wow, just wow.
Actually you Lost my respect
Ok :?

David said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
David said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Wow, just wow.
Actually you deflated any respect I had left for you.
Nothing of value was lost.

I had no problem with the bizarre intro, but about 75% of the movie was the intro. The gameplay footage consisted of about 5 clips, one of which was with the turret, for Christ's sake. I liked the shotgun usage, even though the people were low levels, while the sniper clips were annoying and douchey.

Mino said:
I had no problem with the bizarre intro, but about 75% of the movie was the intro. The gameplay footage consisted of about 5 clips, one of which was with the turret, for Christ's sake. I liked the shotgun usage, even though the people were low levels, while the sniper clips were annoying and douchey.
Well it is just a trailer.

Back