• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Show off your pets!

LadyDestani

~Tu-tu-ru~
Staff
Bells
Chomp Call
Goomba
Tera Orb
Invader
Inky
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Glow Shroom
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
So I know a lot of people have pets that they love and adore. I thought it would be a neat idea to have a thread where you could post pictures of or just talk about your animals and all the cute things they do.

This is my baby, Tanuki:

20170430_162504.jpg

20170927_160617.jpg

He is a 3 year old Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix. We got him from a rescue when he was 6 months old. He and his parents had all been dumped at a shelter by their previous owner.

He had so many quirks and issues. He's afraid of everything that moves and has separation anxiety. But I love him anyway. He gave me a reason to keep getting up every morning after losing my 16 year old pug. I don't know what I would have done without this little guy to distract me from the pain and heartbreak.

D1kosUKXcAAoo3f.jpg
D1kosUJX4AAxfYM.jpg

My cat and dog. I feel these pics really describe their personalities. My cat is standoffish and doesn't like attention. She moslty sleeps all day and acts as an alarm everytime I walk by my parents bedroom. My dog is the complete opposite, she's a lap dog so laps, warm places and cuddles are her life line. She'll push her way on a lap even if you didn't want her there.

Last edited:
Vampnessa
Aww, your little crabs are so cute. In that last picture, it looks like he/she is waving.

MapleSilver
That is a beautiful cat! Those green eyes are so pretty. I used to have a diluted tortoiseshell too, but she was short-haired.

Stella-Io
You can definitely see their personalities in those pics. So precious!

ZeldaJune
He looks so cute in his pajamas...and happy too!

Jenni79
Navi is adorable! I'll never forget that precious pug head tilt.

Last edited:
xRileyx
Awww, that is such a sweet cat thing to do. She's adorable, and her expression reminds me very much of my old cat. :)

Saylor
Bruin and Korra are so cute together! And Korra has such beautiful blue eyes.

Here are our 2 rat boys, Nicodemus (bottom face) & Justin (top face). They're actual brothers & they act like it, too. lol! Sorry the pic is so dark. My hubby took it early in the morning without a light on.

Aw, I was kind of curious what they looked like after seeing you talk about them so much.

Aw, I was kind of curious what they looked like after seeing you talk about them so much.

They're both white with pink eyes, nose, tails & ears. They now both have scars in different spots too. And they love to wrestle & cuddle with each other. Typical brothers - one second they're boxing & the next they're best friends. lol!

I dont thinks me sis will let me post pic
If I'm gonna be honest, I'm that way as well, as your sister haha. So that is very understandable to me~
I care too much about my boy that I even believe he's too precious to show off on internet, would rather keep him visible only to those who I really trust. lol
He's my priority in life. He got a severe disease few years ago, and to be capable of nursing him/giving him the necessary medical care, I left my ex office and switched to other job. The girl who I live together gave up going to the school she wanted to go but instead chose other school so that she could help me take care of our boy with me 24/7. ( That was what was needed to keep him alive. ) He's the king in my home hahaha.

Last edited:
Valzed
Your two boys are so cute and what great names! Secret of Nimh was one of my favorite movies growing up.

DubiousDelphine
That's ok. I understand about not wanting to post certain pics online. But I'm sure Sandwich is beautiful.

RedTropicalPeachyFish
I'm so glad you were able to work things out to make sure your boy was taken care of. They really are special members of our family.

I'm so glad you were able to work things out to make sure your boy was taken care of. They really are special members of our family.
Thank you. And yes, I do see it on their face. :) The ones who are loved and taken good care of have loving face.
I didn't mean to sound rude, if I did I apologize. >< I'm just very protective, that it's almost like superstitious, when it comes to the ones I really care about. My girl always complain why I do not let her show our boy's picture to her online friends; saying "you're stupidly superstitious!".

Back