• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Show off your pets!

I have two dogs and they are so sweet.. Their name is Maxi and Emma. Maxi has really dark fur and almost white legs and Emma's fur is dark brown. They're about 35 centimeters tall and have short legs but they can run at such a speed.. When my mom bouht them together with my sister I was really afraid of them at first because I was generally terified of dogs, but as time passed I became used to their presence and since that time I dont fear dogs that much anymore. ^^

This is Fluffy. She's the last baby of my first cat who has passed.

We took this guy in as a kitten. He's Fluffy's best friend :)
x
x
x
x
x
x

sorry for the links, files are too large

Last edited:
Here's Dem! He went over the Rainbow Bridge today!
https://imgur.com/a/kkTn7xf
Almost 8 years old (His B-day is on April 9th) We got him on July 24th, 2011.
These are the pics I took whenever I went to play on the DSI.
I moved them over to an SD card.

I had to put my cat down on Friday. It's so hard to deal with the loss of a pet, especially when they are as young as ours. My cat was going to be 7 years old next month, but he got a very aggressive tumor..... cancer doesn't care about age I guess.

Here's a pic of Bowie from about a year ago. He was a very very relaxed cat and loved sleeping on my bed... every night lol. I have a pain disorder and when my symptoms would flare up this little cat would bust down my door and mind me. Miss him a lot.
IMG_20180716_031015__01.jpg

I also have two dogs, an older dog who's 14 deaf and blind but still very sweet and loves to sniff everyone and everything lol, and my 5 year old old english sheepdog. I don't have any pictures of the older dog (she's a bit timid so I don't like shoving a phone in her face) but here's big moppy in her favorite place. She likes it cause its the one place she can see out the front of the house but still be close to where everyone sleeps (top of the stairs). Moppy has hip dysplasia and has since she was a pup. She's a very energetic dog but overdoes it easily. She loves playing with other dogs but has a hard time keeping up and need to lie down after a minute. She is very sweet but a little anxious.

IMG_20180709_170057.jpg

carackobama
Link is so gorgeous and regal looking!

LadyRainb
I am so sorry for your loss. Dem is a cutie.

Candyland791
Your dogs sound so sweet and I'm glad they helped you get over your fear.

Warrior
I'm sorry for your loss as well. Bowie looks like a sweetie and so does Moppy.

MochiACNL
I couldn't see your pictures, but I'm sure they're adorable. :)

maple22
Your dogs are so cute. I especially love how sweet the male dog's face is in the first picture and the one of your female dog in the towel.

This is officially my favourite thread, all of these adorable pets. I really can't wait to move out and get a pet of my own

RdaENsg.png

2Lfxoil.png

First (grey) cat is Mayday. She's a super shy cat, she's so cuddly and lovey with me but she's afraid of most other people, slowly warming up to my partner.
Second (tuxedo) cat is Minmo. She's more cuddly and friendly with everyone, but she does not get along with the other animals in the house unfortunately. She's not vicious or aggressive by any means but she will always avoid Mayday and the dog.

CeE76et.png

Oscar! He's goofy and friendly. So excitable, loves to dance.

Such cute pets! 😍
Here's my two furballs: 🐈🐈‍⬛

Charlie
IMG_20230103_205713943.jpg
My quirky, friendly, and outgoing former barn kitty. Will be 5 years old in May. Had lots of health issues when I got him (URI and herniated kidney) but has since fully recovered, although he will always have asthma.

Suzie
IMG_20230110_215526676.jpg

My large, sassy spoiled princess. Note the cowlick on her nose. Such a cute and odd feature. She's a fearful, nervous cat slow to approach new people. Got her as a kitten right after I got ACNH.

Here is Jewels 🙂. I love putting hatties on my girls. The feeling however not shared by either of them 😅😹.I was thinking today how I wished I had some pet hat that is related to Princess Peach. It would’ve been a nice way to cheer my team 🙂

F2FFD907-7CAD-4C90-81D3-8496EB4ED145.jpeg

Back