• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shark villagers?

I agree! Sharks are my favorite animal and I would love to see them represented as villagers. I've seen some very cute fanart of what they could look like. I want them all!

@zieguy on Reddit
1670560387986.png

Astral-Requin on Deviantart
1670560448803.png

i’d love shark villagers! though i normally give my villagers sharks when they ask for a random ocean fish, so i’d have to figure something else out for them; i couldn’t in good conscience give them a shark. 🤣

i didn’t know there were so many shark villager design ideas out there, but i need them all on my island immediately. i’d love more sea villagers in general, though, like manatees, whales, sea otters, seals, dolphins etc!

in addition to the art @/LadyDestani found, i also found these cuties! i would sell my soul for mort. 😭

art by @CGStephanN on reddit
41FA2943-F54F-4501-BF9E-1093F05F9DC4.png

@zieguy on Reddit
View attachment 471379

View attachment 471382
the things i would give for kylie, anders, natheus and nurse... they’re so precious. 🥺

in addition to the art @/LadyDestani found, i also found these cuties! i would sell my soul for mort. 😭

art by @CGStephanN on reddit
41FA2943-F54F-4501-BF9E-1093F05F9DC4.png
Mort is amazing! 🖤
He's like a Nightmare Before Christmas themed shark.

I would personally really like shark villagers to be added in the next AC game! Out of the sharks seen in previous posts, I would like for Misty, Landon, and Rutter to be the starting 3 that introduce sharks to the AC franchise, and go from there.

Definitely agree here! Shark villagers would be awesome, but why stop there with the aquatic animals? Let's have a whale or dolphin walking around the island. These may look weird compared to all the others, but I still wouldn't mind seeing it in a future game someday.

Definitely agree here! Shark villagers would be awesome, but why stop there with the aquatic animals? Let's have a whale or dolphin walking around the island. These may look weird compared to all the others, but I still wouldn't mind seeing it in a future game someday.
Oh for sure! I guess I was thinking about King Shark from S Squad bc I did some fanart of him, but I'd love to see those! Someone else mentioned manatees, and I like that idea too-- especially since Wardell is my favorite Happy Home character lol.

Sharks are my second favorite animal I would really love to have them in animal crossing
usually Anthro sharks look kind of silly but all these fanmade shark villagers look amazing!
We already have octopus villagers in animal crossing which is a kind of strange choice, I hope we get more species in the next animal crossing game!

I agree! Sharks are my favorite animal and I would love to see them represented as villagers. I've seen some very cute fanart of what they could look like. I want them all!

@zieguy on Reddit
View attachment 471379

View attachment 471382
Oh my god! I love all of these, especially the ghost one, Finless. Both artists did a great job on the proportions. They're super cute and I could totally see them being in game.

Sharks are would be an amazing addition to the animal crossing villagers, as well as bats, lizards, squids, snakes, and platypuses. Honestly I'm kind of surprised we don't have a special NPC that's a platypus by now, I can see one being a counterpart to Dr. Shrunk.

Back