• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Share your camp fanart/creations!

I wish I had time to draw all the mascots but the little contributions I had for actual events sapped so much of my energy haha. Still I love seeing the unity in this thread even if thats about all I gotta say rn 💜

Gonna at least repost my cosmic canvas drawing! This was 100% projecting a collectable i want to exist, and I want to see more interstellar marine animals drawn!

0A19E13F-8889-461F-9D0E-12E9873A2F86.jpg

Last edited:
In honor of the time when I drew the reps of 2021 camp c:
here's some art representation of the awesome representatives of the crews this year!
starring @DaCoSim @xara @skarmoury @JellyLu
sorry, i took creative liberties with the outfits 😭

Untitled_Artwork.png
BLINK ITS 2 AM RN I CANT BE CRYING AT A TIME LIKE THIS!!!!!!! U KNOW ILYSM!!!!!

1692470338950.png

here's some art representation of the awesome representatives of the crews this year!

Untitled_Artwork.png
Oh my god, that is just... (*Chef's kiss*)
Anyway, here's a (pretty obvious) WIP of the Moon Bunnies. From left to right, @/dizzy bone, @/Mistreil, @/CylieDanny, @/oath2order, @/xara, and @/Mokuren. I'm planning on adding more of our crew members and will probably post the finished product here or (if camp ends by the time I'm finished) my art thread.

IMG_20230819_114157.jpg

Untitled_Artwork.png
BLINK⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️ if i wasn’t in my car rn i would have fallen to my knees, this is SO GOOD wtf???!????? look at all these gorgeous girlies in your iconic style!!! i love this sm i am crying, my rep in your art style adds many years to my life!! saving this and cherishing it forever ilysm 💖💖💖

Last edited:

Untitled_Artwork.png
What an amazing memory of space camp 🚀🪐🥰

Blink, you are just so unbelievably talented and I think everyone will treasure this as a memory of our teams. No matter what we are friends having fun, Tysm ✨💜✨

Anyway, here's a (pretty obvious) WIP of the Moon Bunnies. From left to right, @/dizzy bone, @/Mistreil, @/CylieDanny, @/oath2order, @/xara, and @/Mokuren. I'm planning on adding more of our crew members and will probably post the finished product here or (if camp ends by the time I'm finished) my art thread.

View attachment 508827
AH I DIDN’T SEE THIS BEFORE I POSTED!!!!! hunter this is so cute omg i love this so much!!!!! 🥺🥺🥺 so many talented homies in our crew fr!!!

I wish I had time to draw all the mascots but the little contributions I had for actual events sapped so much of my energy haha. Still I love seeing the unity in this thread even if thats about all I gotta say rn 💜

Gonna at least repost my cosmic canvas drawing! This was 100% projecting a collectable i want to exist, and I want to see more interstellar marine animals drawn!

View attachment 508807
okay uhhh this is so beautiful?? I am enamored my friend 😭💞💞✨

View attachment 508827
Oh my god how have I not seen this sooner!! This is so cute!! Kobe looks adorable ^^

Here's my emote for The Galaxolotls, Galaxolotls Gasp! ✨🤍

4JAToX1.png
Waah this is so cute! Love the little blushy cheeks and how shiny the galaxolotl looks overall. Thank you for sharing! 🥰

Untitled_Artwork.png
BLINK YOU'RE SO INSANE FOR THIS??? I recall your drawings of the camp 2021 reps, and was wondering if you'd do it again this year. At this point it almost feels like a tradition. 😳💕 Seriously love the composition here and all the different expressions. It really feels like each rep has their own unique personality, and you captured the essence of each crew so well! Thank you for blessing mine and everyone else's eyes with this masterpiece. 💙💚💜🤍

View attachment 508827
Omg this is so cute! Love seeing crew art for the Moon bunnies. I hope you're able to finish it eventually! Would love to see the finished piece since the WIP already looks great. ❤️

Back