• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway SHANNICE'S RAFFLE!! 10 TBT TO ENTER!! WIN EVERY TIME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great to see I wasn't the only one thinking it! I still want to participate as I entered 4 times, but it would be REALLY nice to have the results.

I hate to be pushy, but it would be really nice to know whats going on, as its been a week since the raffle ended and youve been participating in other sales/trades and prioritizing them while holding onto everyone who entered TBT and not giving us any results. If possible, I would prefer to have my TBT back at this point. I entered twice.

:eek:
I entered twice as well. I agree, if there isn't going to be any raffle, I'd rather have my tbt back. Thanks!

Entered! I'd probably choose a pink cartwheel, a mermaid bed, a witch hat from gracies, a mermaid table, a mermaid closet, a coffee cup, and an afternoon tea set! Thanks!!

Sorry about the delay everyone! I'm generating winners now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

AND OUR WINNERS ARE:
NeonxVandal
PrincessPixiTheThird

I will PM both of you to let you know! You have 24hrs to arrange a pick up.
Everyone else, I will let you know when I can drop off your bells and a few items! :)
Stay tuned, if the winners do not arrange a pick up in 24hrs I will be picking new winners :)

Sorry about the delay everyone! I'm generating winners now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

AND OUR WINNERS ARE:
NeonxVandal
PrincessPixiTheThird

I will PM both of you to let you know! You have 24hrs to arrange a pick up.
Everyone else, I will let you know when I can drop off your bells and a few items! :)
Stay tuned, if the winners do not arrange a pick up in 24hrs I will be picking new winners :)

Yaaay!! Thank you!!! Hope to catch you online later!! ^__^

:( I spent 40 tbt, and they only spent 20 and got the prize NO! Lol, I'm just kidding, got caught up with the drama of the raffle. Still pretty upsetting that I spent 20 more, giving me more chances but what can I do? Make more raffles in the future, this one was great! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Says the one who wanted a refund. But now that you won it's all better isn't it? Oh my goodness, just realized that sounded rude. Not trying to be rude, but now you're all happy that you won, when just yesterday you wanted a refund.

Last edited:
:( I spent 40 tbt, and they only spent 20 and got the prize NO! Lol, I'm just kidding, got caught up with the drama of the raffle. Still pretty upsetting that I spent 20 more, giving me more chances but what can I do? Make more raffles in the future, this one was great! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Says the one who wanted a refund. But now that you won it's all better isn't it? Oh my goodness, just realized that sounded rude. Not trying to be rude, but now you're all happy that you won, when just yesterday you wanted a refund.

Really?

Actually, you know what.. I'll let everything you just wrote speak for itself.

Last edited:
Sorry if I came off as rude, I really didn't mean to. I've been decent and respectful with my replies as well. After the first part of my reply I said I realized it sounded rude, then apologized. Then before the second part of my reply I said "not trying to be rude."
I never said it was wrong asking for a refund, I only said that you're all happy now, when just yesterday you wanted a refund. There was nothing not decent or disrespectful about my reply, and even if it was, I apologized twice about it. You can say more if you want, but it's really not up to me. I'm allowed to express my opinion, as you did about my comment.
Not trying to argue/debate just explaining my reply better, so please don't take it the wrong way as you did my first reply.

Sorry if I came off as rude, I really didn't mean to. I've been decent and respectful with my replies as well. After the first part of my reply I said I realized it sounded rude, then apologized. Then before the second part of my reply I said "not trying to be rude."
I never said it was wrong asking for a refund, I only said that you're all happy now, when just yesterday you wanted a refund. There was nothing not decent or disrespectful about my reply, and even if it was, I apologized twice about it. You can say more if you want, but it's really not up to me. I'm allowed to express my opinion, as you did about my comment.
Not trying to argue/debate just explaining my reply better, so please don't take it the wrong way as you did my first reply.

Yes, you are allowed. Please, express all you want. Let your true colors shine!

XD I have no idea what my true colors are. Thanks for being so nice about and I truly apologize if I came off as rude. Congrats! Jealous, but congrats! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back