Serena's fountain - gold/silver axe guide

Stardust

Bells
So to get serena, you need to donate 200k for a bridge, then 500k for a fountain. Once you have the fountain, this is where this comes in!

To start off, you swing your axe facing the fountain. You then lob your axe at the fountain and Serena the goddess appears. She asks you a few different questions:

Do you hate me? yes - no (if you answer yes, this will come up)
Do you have a reason for hating me? yes - no (if you answer yes this will come up)
How much do you hate me? (if you leave it as it is, this will come up)
Unbelievable... I don't think you know what you're saying... I think i should just resign being a goddess.. (then if you answer Don't do that!, this will come up)
Really? Are you trying to make me feel better?
Then if you're REALLY lucky, she'll ask you to pick a hand, left or right. Then again, luck plays a part in here also. If you choose the correct hand, you might get a gold/silver axe.

The easiest way to get a gold axe is by her asking you what axe you threw in.
If you answer regular axe, on a rare occasion she will say "really? well i guess you can have a gold axe for being honest... (0.5% chance of her having one) If she doesn't have one, she will say oh, do you want a silver axe then? (if you answer yes, gimme! she will give you one if its in stock) Or she'll ask if shes goddess like, and you put the bar at the bottom at NO! and she gives you a gold/silver axe

When she asks you if she looks different, its either a wrinkle/bad haircut, or a new dress or something. If you say you look the same as always and she has a wrinkle, she will be happy and might give you a gold/silver axe.

Those are pretty much the only way to get them... BUT you should read the luck/karma guide first before attempting this. You also need to have visited her 50 times for a good chance of getting a good axe.
copyright stardust 2008-2009

YES I MADE THIS MYSELF

Yeah if you time travel for 5 hours you can get 7 silver/gold axes

But sometimes she can be a fickle *CEN-4.0-SORD*

luck and karma have to do with this like 60 or 70% nice ive seen other people answering different and always get silver =P

xYoh said:
luck and karma have to do with this like 60 or 70% nice ive seen other people answering different and always get silver =P
yeah, the luck and karma thing has some to do with it but not much.

It just depends on if serena is having one of her MOODS

Ultimately, it's all about chance =P While Luck & Karma may be involved in the process of getting a Silver/Gold Axe, Luke & Karma only increase your chances of getting the actual items you want.

This is anice guide ^_^

I haven;t got one yet, I've thrown in about 16 axes.
But I keep getting my axe back, Or I keep getting no axe back =[
xd

EDIT: I JUST GOT A ILVER AXE!!!
XD
=D

Joe said:
I haven;t got one yet, I've thrown in about 16 axes.
But I keep getting my axe back, Or I keep getting no axe back =[
xd

EDIT: I JUST GOT A ILVER AXE!!!
XD
=D
Grats, guess my guide worked.

Everybody else tell me if it works :p

Stardust said:

How?

r u sure you didn't "use" some info from ACCF WIKI?

#Garrett said:
Stardust said:

How?

r u sure you didn't "use" some info from ACCF WIKI?
No, i did this from trial and error.

omg i almost got a gold ax but she wad depressed and didnt give me any thing but i got a letter from the hra and said you got a LUCKY bonus so it does work

cxjxfx said:
omg i almost got a gold ax but she wad depressed and didnt give me any thing but i got a letter from the hra and said you got a LUCKY bonus so it does work
my guide? or what lol :p

Back