• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Gold ore and, ADDITIONALLY, some furniture, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenya

I hope you dance!
Bells
Purple Balloon
Orange Heart Balloon
Hot Cocoa
Blue Hybrid Rose
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Apple (Fruit)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
ぶ
Feedback
100% (446) +
I have all I need now, thanks to some lovely traders!

As the title says, I would like to buy gold ore. Lots of it! I can pay IGB or BTB. I hope to get enough to complete the Golden furniture series. I scoured all of my own and my husbands towns for gold, but as you probably know, Cyrus doesn't care if he makes you four closets in a row. Oh! I have pieces to trade if you like, including several closets, walls, floors, and more. If anyone replies to this I can make a specific list.

I would like to buy some cabana furniture: the vanity, wardrobe, dresser, bookcase and the wallpaper. Blanca does not have any of these.

Instead of waiting forever, or longer, for Cyrus to make the complete golden series, IF EVER, I would like to buy the golden: bed, bench table, clock, dresser, sofa, woman and wall torch. Please and thank you!

Thank you, also to Deana, who sold me 8 gold nuggets today! Yay!

Last edited:
I have one singular gold ore I gave the other two away, but I'll check my town for gold ore! I'm still quite new to this forum so I'm unaware of IGB and BTB but maybe I'll be interested in the other things up for trade!

I have one singular gold ore I gave the other two away, but I'll check my town for gold ore! I'm still quite new to this forum so I'm unaware of IGB and BTB but maybe I'll be interested in the other things up for trade!
Hi, please forgive the delay in reply. I can get back to you more fully tomorrow or Friday.

Fyi, though, IGB is "In Game Bells" and BTB is "Bell Tree Bells" which most people call TBT. 🤷

More fyi, each golden piece of furniture costs three gold nuggets plus 10,000 bells for Cyrus to randomly make. That's why I have duplicates and no more gold!

Thanks for replying. Ttyl.

Oh gotchu! Makes sense, hopefully the one golden nugget can help towards your furniture it's not much but it's something lol

I've got 6 pieces of gold ore I could sell you for TBT
Great, how much would you like for them and when are you available? I'm in MST zone. How about you?
Post automatically merged:

Oh gotchu! Makes sense, hopefully the one golden nugget can help towards your furniture it's not much but it's something lol
Thanks, eggfruits, I am available to come and get that today, tomorrow or Sunday. I'm in MST zone. I am happy to pay you bells, either kind, for them.

I just updated my want list on my original post. Still looking for some cabana and golden furniture, and gold ores. I can pay a lot for all. ;)

I should have some gold nuggets and maybe gold furniture floating around, are you still looking?

Yep, I'll take it all, thank you! I started looking at your wish list. I will get back with you shortly via PM...keeps this thread clearer. I can also pay with BTB if the items are not enough.

Need any gold ore still? I need to check my game but i believe i have at least 8? If i remember correctly

Need any gold ore still? I need to check my game but i believe i have at least 8? If i remember correctly
Thank you so much, Giddy, and good to see you! I am supposed to be getting a lot of gold ore and also the golden furniture that I am missing, but if for some reason that trade falls through, I will contact you.

I appreciate your offer! Bless you!

Hi Nenya, I now have the golden wall torch, and the golden bench :) + the rest of your cabana funiture!

Hi Nenya, I now have the golden wall torch, and the golden bench :) + the rest of your cabana funiture!
Aww, I'm sorry you kept looking. I have gotten all I need for now and should have closed this thread. I hope you enjoy the BTB that I sent you for your effort. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back