• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Seeking: Anyone who has Hats has Premium Item?

FernisWolff

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
I wasn't sure where to post this so apologies if this is the wrong place.

I am seeking to find someone(s) who has the Recycler's Premium Item of: Hat.

Bell Bloom would also be a plus, but I've heard two different things concerning that they do stack and they don't stack, so I'm not sure which is true and which one isn't. :lemon:

Thanks to anyone(s) who allows me to visit their town to sell some of these royal crowns I have!

I do, surprisingly have hats on premium today! I also have bell bloom if you would like to come over and sell?!

I would love to come over and sell, please, @thoraofasgard! :D
Just let me know when you're available! Thank you! (By the way, I love your town name and username.)

Why thank you ;P And you can come over right now? I'll just add you and open up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's open :)

I have 6 more Royal Crowns to sell.
(If you're wondering where I'm getting these, I'm getting them from AnimalCrossingCommunity - they have a giveaway on there that offers a promo currently for them)

No one today? :eek: Da'w. Guess I'll try again tomorrow. *wishes she could get her own hat premium.* If one Time traveling, they're extremely rare. xD

Yep, FC is 0060-9791-1777

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you post you FC please? I'm on my iPhone so it doesn't show it at the side.

Back