• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[Screenshots] Abandoned Town

Charlise

animal crosser
Bells
Mint
Tasty Cake
Yellow Cosmos
Hello everybody! This will be my second screenshot post, and this time, it's about an abandoned town. I had recently bought a brand new copy of New Leaf, and the owner didn't delete their town. Before you read, I have already deleted this town. Sadly I had not made a dream address, or else I would have shared it with you! The town's name was Oz Lane, and the Mayor was KASS. The approval rating was 10%

HNI_0097.JPG

There was a dreamie in her town XD

HNI_0098.JPG

pitfalls everywhere...

HNI_0099.JPG

Cutie pie!

HNI_0100.JPG

She must've time traveled too much :(

HNI_0001.JPG

The main street was empty

HNI_0008.JPG

Here's a shot of Margie!

HNI_0005.JPG

I'm sorry, Kyle, that she never got to meet you :(

HNI_0007.JPG

The town was INFESTED with weeds. I cleaned up the whole town before I left!

HNI_0004.JPG

There were a few dandelion puffs!

HNI_0096.JPG

I'm sorry that I didn't adopt this town. I still feel guilty. I didn't adopt because it was just a terrible town layout. I didn't see any future in it whatsoever :(

Does anyone else have screenshots of abandoned towns?

Attachments

• HNI_0006.JPG
    HNI_0006.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 146
I've never been to an abandon town but that's sad. D:

It's neopets/tamadachi all over again!

Eh, she hadn't done anything with it anyway so it's no loss I think. If she had gotten her approval rating and started making the town her own then I totally would have kept it.

What did her tent look like?

Eh, she hadn't done anything with it anyway so it's no loss I think. If she had gotten her approval rating and started making the town her own then I totally would have kept it.

What did her tent look like?

Just a lamp and a classic bed :( She was wearing a custom design

I also bought a copy of a second-hand game and the owner of the town hadn't done much either. I transferred some of the things she had (mostly money, since there was virtually nothing I could use) but I didn't waste time weeding, since I was going to delete it as soon as I was done. I remember she had one villager I liked, but I can't remember who it was, lol.

Wow that's sad :0

I've never had an abandoned town, nor have I ever gotten a copy of new leaf that's already been used...kind of makes me want to adopt a town though

Actually, I'm now just wondering why she sold her game? I think she may have thought she couldn't change her mayor or something???

Awwww Goodbye abandoned town!

Margie and Drago - and Kyle coming soon!

I've always wished that there was a way to choose to take over an abandoned town as a town map choice.
You'd never know what you would get, but it would be very fulfilling to think that you are now helping give leadership to abandoned villagers!

I got a used copy of Wild World last summer, and I have taken over the town. Maelle was in boxes the day after I arrived. I guess she couldn't handle the weeds anymore! Sorry I don't have screenshots but its a really nice town - and it has Nookingtons!!!

Awwww Goodbye abandoned town!

Margie and Drago - and Kyle coming soon!

I've always wished that there was a way to choose to take over an abandoned town as a town map choice.
You'd never know what you would get, but it would be very fulfilling to think that you are now helping give leadership to abandoned villagers!

I got a used copy of Wild World last summer, and I have taken over the town. Maelle was in boxes the day after I arrived. I guess she couldn't handle the weeds anymore! Sorry I don't have screenshots but its a really nice town - and it has Nookingtons!!!

Yes! That would be so cool! I think there should be a way to change the town name and change the mayor! If the town wasn't in all caps, and the mayor's name wasn't in all caps either, I would probably just keep the town. Sadly, the town had a lot of time traveling involved (year 2045), and it was just infested with weeds and trash and pitfalls.

Last edited:
Sadly I forgot my old dream addresses for my old towns

it would make me super sad going back to them tho

Actually, I'm now just wondering why she sold her game? I think she may have thought she couldn't change her mayor or something???
Yeah, it's quite sad to think that someone could've quitted to easily & early.

Back