• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

School Pictures

ƒish

Retired Staff
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Posts
8,281
Bells
1,340
Points
0
>_<

i think i just ruined school pictures for the 11th consecutive year...

you see, this is what happens when i laugh too much... i cant stop...

i was talking with a couple friends in my class, when i got up to the stand... thought about something funny... and started laughing uncontrollably...

now my picture will probably have me with my eyes closed, head higher than it should be, and my mouth wide open...

lets hope i did a good job brushing my teeth before school started >_>

so yeah, do you screw up yours every year...

tell us about it


:)
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Actually, mine are pretty good year through year. I'm what they call photogenic.
im sure other people consider my picture alright... i think its with everyone to consider their own picture hidious...

but yeah... my original plans would have been better... the second before they shoot... you duck your head so they only get half of your face


:)


(i should really finish my homework...)
 
PIRANHA2 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Actually, mine are pretty good year through year. I'm what they call photogenic.
im sure other people consider my picture alright... i think its with everyone to consider their own picture hidious...

but yeah... my original plans would have been better... the second before they shoot... you duck your head so they only get half of your face


:)


(i should really finish my homework...)
I always finish my homework before coming here. That's why sometimes I may be on late.
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Actually, mine are pretty good year through year. I'm what they call photogenic.
im sure other people consider my picture alright... i think its with everyone to consider their own picture hidious...

but yeah... my original plans would have been better... the second before they shoot... you duck your head so they only get half of your face


:)


(i should really finish my homework...)
I always finish my homework before coming here. That's why sometimes I may be on late.
i have the best study habits in the world... pretend you will do it, then put it off til litereally the last minute... thats it for me


:)
 
PIRANHA2 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Actually, mine are pretty good year through year. I'm what they call photogenic.
im sure other people consider my picture alright... i think its with everyone to consider their own picture hidious...

but yeah... my original plans would have been better... the second before they shoot... you duck your head so they only get half of your face


:)


(i should really finish my homework...)
I always finish my homework before coming here. That's why sometimes I may be on late.
i have the best study habits in the world... pretend you will do it, then put it off til litereally the last minute... thats it for me


:)
I can't approve of that method.
 
I always have a hard time smileing
 
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
I'm sorry to say this, I don't mean any disrespect, but I can that picture now, it looks funny. :lol:
:rofl: Poor Fish.
But you've never seen him. I have. :evillaugh:

Here's a hint -- fat!

(joking)
 
Back
Top