School Pictures

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
>_<

i think i just ruined school pictures for the 11th consecutive year...

you see, this is what happens when i laugh too much... i cant stop...

i was talking with a couple friends in my class, when i got up to the stand... thought about something funny... and started laughing uncontrollably...

now my picture will probably have me with my eyes closed, head higher than it should be, and my mouth wide open...

lets hope i did a good job brushing my teeth before school started >_>

so yeah, do you screw up yours every year...

tell us about it

:)

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Actually, mine are pretty good year through year. I'm what they call photogenic.
im sure other people consider my picture alright... i think its with everyone to consider their own picture hidious...

but yeah... my original plans would have been better... the second before they shoot... you duck your head so they only get half of your face

(i should really finish my homework...)

PIRANHA2 said:
Actually, mine are pretty good year through year. I'm what they call photogenic.
im sure other people consider my picture alright... i think its with everyone to consider their own picture hidious...

but yeah... my original plans would have been better... the second before they shoot... you duck your head so they only get half of your face

I always finish my homework before coming here. That's why sometimes I may be on late.

PIRANHA2 said:

I always finish my homework before coming here. That's why sometimes I may be on late.
i have the best study habits in the world... pretend you will do it, then put it off til litereally the last minute... thats it for me

PIRANHA2 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

i have the best study habits in the world... pretend you will do it, then put it off til litereally the last minute... thats it for me

I can't approve of that method.

I always have a hard time smileing

I'm sorry to say this, I don't mean any disrespect, but I can that picture now, it looks funny. :lol:
:rofl: Poor Fish.
But you've never seen him. I have. :evillaugh:

Here's a hint -- fat!

(joking)

Back