• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

[S/T] collectibles | [B] FR 🎠

yaaa, did u want a message?
thanks! sending the tbt right now. and can I get this message:

Espeon unleashes psychic power from the orb on its forehead. When its power is exhausted, the orb grows dull and dark.

hey kai, i just wanna drop the offer here if u ever decide ur interested, would you trade your Glam feather for my pink frag?

@Hanami Frost egg here bby <33 make an offer !
Post automatically merged:

Also @Emolga59 Love ball here here's your chance to snag one <3

Also I want your red rose please ! I've been looking for one for a long time !

Hello! How many mom's candle sets would it take to trade for your July birthstone? Or would it require other wishlist items as well?

Thank you!

Hello! How many mom's candle sets would it take to trade for your July birthstone? Or would it require other wishlist items as well?

Thank you!
just candle sets is ok, i think i need at least 6 or so but lmk what you have

just thought i'd post instead of responding to everyone individually, frost egg has been traded away! ty everyone for ur offers <3

50 tbt for the red rose ?

Or maybe the valiant sTatue for red rose ?

Back