• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

[S/T] collectibles | [B] FR 🎠

date on the moonlight egg? looking for one before nov 1, 2020 5:40 PM (GMT)
my earliest one is Nov 2, 2020 at 7:34 AM EST, i think thats like noon GMT on the same day D:

I could offer 4.8mil treasure for the Moon Ball if that seems fair. I could add a few Strange Chests to that offer if you'd like as well.
i'll think about it! i have another fr offer that's similar

Hi, is it possible for me to buy Jack, Lobo and Lucky ?

Just in case you would consider selling them to me, would like to update my comment as i manage to buy Jack from someone else, but would love to buy your Lobo and Lucky if it were a possibility. Ty for your time

Just in case you would consider selling them to me, would like to update my comment as i manage to buy Jack from someone else, but would love to buy your Lobo and Lucky if it were a possibility. Ty for your time
read the post

Back