• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying ✿ S E E K I N G ✿ C O L L E C T I B L E S ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lio Fotia

Sasha Haver
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Red Rose
Mother's Day Carnation
Toy Hammer
Togepi Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (195) +
SEEKING

red-feather.png

Please make an offer, and I'll consider it. I need a red feather to complete my collection, seeing as I gave my last one to a friend in need.

cake-chocolate.png

I'm considering doing a giveaway again with chocolate cakes.

tumblr_ltoqj7YsVb1qiz8uq.gif

Shop Thread

tumblr_ltoqj7YsVb1qiz8uq.gif

Please give me reasonable offers for these items.

TBT only, Trade offers need to be given in my shop (link above)​

Last edited:
I'll sell you a blue, green and red candy. Please tell me your pricing. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm also looking for another green feather, purple feather or yellow feather

Last edited:
I'll sell you a blue, green and red candy. Please tell me your pricing. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm also looking for another green feather, purple feather or yellow feather

I'm not really going to set a price point I want people to make me offers on how much they are willing to sell them to me for.

I am not making sales on this post, but if you click the link in the OP you will find a link to what I am selling and you can make me an offer there.

Would you those candies and my red feather for Purple Feather or Yellow, Green Feather 5.5k?

I'd also do 16k for those candies and the feather or do you want this in the shop thread too?

I'd also do 16k for those candies and the feather or do you want this in the shop thread too?

Trades I want in my shop. I'm looking to straight out buy things here. Not sell anything.

I'm not going to pay an extra 1.1k over the maximum price of the guide for all these items right at this moment.

I'm interested in the red feather but not so much so that I'll pay more. I'm willing to wait for a fair price.

Are you interested in buying any more pokeballs?

I'd do 15k for the candies and the red feather.

I kinda wanna keep the red feather for now at those prices. :p Sorry. But the candies I want to get rid of lol So I can do Blue, Green and Red for 7k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back