• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying ✿ S E E K I N G ✿ C O L L E C T I B L E S ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
6.7k or or 6,641 lol and you got a deal. I really want to have 15k.

Last edited:
6.7 and you got a deal. I really want to have 15k

Then sell something else for 200 BTB. If you wanna get rid of your green and blue candy, which I recall I have been trying to buy the blue candy from you for some time, I'll do 6.5k. I'm not made of BTB anymore, I was generous with a lot of it and bought a few things for myself and others.

I can wait for a fair deal.

I have the classic egg 1k?

Last edited:
You can have it free.

Aww, that was so nice!

I have a red feather that I might sell. I bought it for 10k, but since it's worth has gone down I'd be willing to sell it for a bit less than what I paid. Though, I think the price in Lassy's guide is a little TOO low, since there are only around 30 of these on the forum.
What's the max you would be willing to spend on it?

Aww, that was so nice!

I have a red feather that I might sell. I bought it for 10k, but since it's worth has gone down I'd be willing to sell it for a bit less than what I paid. Though, I think the price in Lassy's guide is a little TOO low, since there are only around 30 of these on the forum.
What's the max you would be willing to spend on it?

Hmmm. The red feather is going for 8k on lassy's guide, not far from 10k. I'm, what's the minimum you'll sell it at?

Hmmm. The red feather is going for 8k on lassy's guide, not far from 10k. I'm, what's the minimum you'll sell it at?

Oh, its 8k now? o: Last I checked it was 7k.
Hm, the minimum I'd sell it at would probably be.. about 8.5k? ^^

35198_s.gif

There's only one dark candy in the forums I think, and I don't think it can be traded or the person doesn't wanna sell it? I might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back