• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Auction Ruby Is Moving!

Thanks. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gonna go to bed guys! Good night! I'll see who won tomorrow!

...I was going to place a bid for my little brother, but I'm not so sure. >> Jack you may be desperate, but don't you think you should act a little proper? The way you use your words is a little annoying and you're basically guilt tripping your competition.

Jack should just win by forfeit so we can get this over with.

I'm going to wait until another Ruby thread shows up. Toodle-o~ :v

...I was going to place a bid for my little brother, but I'm not so sure. >> Jack you may be desperate, but don't you think you should act a little proper? The way you use your words is a little annoying and you're basically guilt tripping your competition.

Jack should just win by forfeit so we can get this over with.

I'm going to wait until another Ruby thread shows up. Toodle-o~ :v

Well, It's only because he's been looking for her for a while, and I felt like I was stealing ruby from him, that's all, and I don't think his words are annoying

Last edited:
Well, It's only because he's been looking for her for a while, and I felt like I was stealing ruby from him, that's all, and I don't think his words are annoying

Ahh, okay, I thought you were being guilt tripped out of the bidding. :c Also, it's not stealing since Ruby isn't exactly Jack's yet. Ruby still belongs to the creator of the thread, so everyone should have a fair chance.
I meant that I was annoyed by Jack's words and actions towards other bidders. Jack may be desperately looking for Ruby, but I still stand by my words that Jack should act appropriate. No one has fun in bids when someone is acting childish.

Anyway, I should shut my trap now and get going. xD

yeah, he didn't make anyone feel guilty but rather tiresome or you know a bit tedious that we're going up against someone who literally went to every cycle thread and selling and auctioning threads with Ruby in it. Desperate is the word, and it's my honesty, I only gave in cuz I'm patient xD and like to help others sometimes.

Wow you guys... I really am super sorry if I made you think that at all. I don't want to come off like that in the slightest. D:

Please as soon as you come on, END THIS AUCTION... and lemme win!! xD I have space in my town and Ruby is ready to be received. Also to everyone who helped me... thanks so much! I will have to throw a big party in the game for you guys. :D

Please as soon as you come on, END THIS AUCTION... and lemme win!! xD I have space in my town and Ruby is ready to be received. Also to everyone who helped me... thanks so much! I will have to throw a big party in the game for you guys. :D

Hey, If you don't win, I have Ruby and I can try to get her into boxes for you, I currently have a different villager leaving so it might be a little while, but i'm very good friends with ruby so I can get her out really easily

Last edited:
Okay confused now... What's the highest bid? (Auction ends... o.o right now actually... lol)

The highest bid is mine with my 9 million in-game bells, 100 TBT bells (roughly 2million bells) and Kupo's 2 million bells. :D

And if Kupo can't get on (which is perfectly fine), then I got another friend who can help me get the bells needed.

Last edited:
Okay Congratulations :) ! If you want you could have her for 9 million! JackFrost!

Last edited:
Omg really! Wow, thanks so much I would much rather that, Kupo doesn't need to pay bells. When can I get her? Also can I change that to 7mil and the 100 TBT? I need some spare change in my town. xD

Omg really! Wow, thanks so much I would much rather that, Kupo doesn't need to pay bells. When can I get her? Also can I change that to 7mil and the 100 TBT? I need some spare change in my town. xD

Sure! You can get her right now actually if you want!

I will do that! Let me grab the needed bells, send the TBT, get your FC and be on my way to the town!

Hi, Sashataras.

I promised to JackFrost that I will help for the trade. So is it fine if we both come in your town to give you the 9 million bells ? I'll support JackFrost by droping 2 million bells so he will just drop 7 millions.

If you accept this condition, please add this FC : 4828 6038 2929

Last edited:
Back