• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

<RP>-<PRIVATE>-Heaven and Hell-A dedication to all ended RPs

.:Z:.

Z immediately turned her head in the direction of the voice. She was surprised that she would be able to find someone so easily. Her heels clicked against the cold of the floor as she approached this person. Z could hear it instantly; this person was not sane. They were far gone, and that meant maybe Z could get along with them. Maybe.

"Hello." Z responded into the air, her voice faint as it echoed down the hallway.​

Username- sunflower
Character name- Lune
Demon or Angel?- Angel
Appearance-
large.png
Link to ended RP (optional)- n/a
Personality- Lune is shy and timid, but once you get to know her she is sweet, soft spoken and as helpful as she can be. She isn't much of a fighter, but will be for her friends. She can get frustrated easily by stress, and loves to make others happy but never thinks of herself.
How did they die?(optional)- she got murdered
Other- before her death she worked as a florist, and still after death she loves flowers and makes bouquets (and flower crowns) of them often to give as gifts, or keep for herself

Last edited:
Username- sunflower
Character name- Lune
Demon or Angel?- Angel
Appearance-
large.png
Personality- Lune is shy and timid, but once you get to know her she is sweet, soft spoken and as helpful as she can be. She isn't much of a fighter, but will be for her friends.
How did they die?(optional)- she got murdered
Other- before her death she worked as a florist, and still after death she loves flowers and makes bouquets (and flower crowns) of them often to give as gifts, or keep for herself

(Accepted)

(thanks for accepting! starting now, I guess)

Lune woke with a start, face down on her desk with an assortment of flowers next to her ready to be prepared for bouquet making, she tumbled off her stool and onto the floor with a thump, sending the flowers off the desk also.
She grumbled and got off the floor, wincing at the new bruise on her knee. What a way to start the day...

Last edited:
(Here's mine lol hello x) )

Username- skarmoury
Character name- Camellia
Demon or Angel?- Demoooon
Appearance- [x]
Personality- Apathetic and unemotional; she'd rather not open up to anybody. She doesn't like standing out or being the center of attention (that's why she only dresses casually), but given a very dire situation, if you convince her, she can be capable of being a leader. She's incredibly intelligent, as her hobbies include reading thick, educational books, and she believes she'll never find someone who shares the same interest or IQ level with her. She also swears a lot.
How did they die?(optional)- She cared too much once, and from then she promised to never to fully invest herself in anyone. But with the gun in her hand, she realized it was too late to give herself a second chance.
Other- Camellia likes handling guns. She keeps a ton of guns in her closet, and just in case, she tapes a pistol to her backside.

Last edited:
Esdeath sighed as she let go of her thoughts. It wasn't like she would find love anyway. "It sure would be nice to fight again," Esdeath mumbled to herself.

Stocking realized that her mind was just playing tricks on her. She held Honekoneko tight and started to walk yet again.

Lune looked around her small, quant little room, with the mismatched bedspread, the old fashioned wooden desk in the corner and the stool she was sat on a moment ago, and the pastel wallpaper and floor. And the flowers strewn everywhere, she let out a large sigh.

She slowly picked them up whilst considering all the things she had to do, and then grabbed her brush and raked it through her hair, putting two bunches up in dainty black ribbons, and changed her clothes. She glanced over at the flower crown she made on her desk, shrugged, put it on and head out the door into the bright sunlight.

Thunder waked up as soon as he heard his alarm
Ugh...please kill me...oh wait! I'm dead...
Thunder started thinking as he was getting dressed and getting ready to go out
Ok...another day another tortured person...
Thunder work was basically kidnapping innocent people who should be in heaven.
Thunder considered them as "weirdos" due to being pretty good and innocent people. Lamentably (or luckily for him) there was alot of innocents souls there...He just enjoyed seeing those persons crying and screaming

Last edited:
(I updated Lune's character profile a little btw)

Lune walked out of her room, and closed the door behind her with an accidental slam, and she jumped at the noise.
"Oops..." she muttered, and looked around in embarrassment hoping no one heard that,
She quickly walked down the hallway, noticing someone at the other end of the hall, and head down the stairs slowly.

Last edited:

Z immediately turned her head in the direction of the voice. She was surprised that she would be able to find someone so easily. Her heels clicked against the cold of the floor as she approached this person. Z could hear it instantly; this person was not sane. They were far gone, and that meant maybe Z could get along with them. Maybe.

"Hello." Z responded into the air, her voice faint as it echoed down the hallway.​

Kaede frantically waved her hands in the air, despite not actually seeing the person. She turned her head the other way.
"Hiiii!!" She called, beginning to jog towards the young girl. "You're..." Kaede made a strange face, first furrowing her brow and biting her lip, then sticking her tongue out in concentration. "...You're V! Right!!? You're V!!" She repeated. Kaede tipped her head back and giggled. "Or maybe it was: A, B, C, D," She continued to recite the alphabet, swaying her head from side to side with each new letter.

Kaede frantically waved her hands in the air, despite not actually seeing the person. She turned her head the other way.
"Hiiii!!" She called, beginning to jog towards the young girl. "You're..." Kaede made a strange face, first furrowing her brow and biting her lip, then sticking her tongue out in concentration. "...You're V! Right!!? You're V!!" She repeated. Kaede tipped her head back and giggled. "Or maybe it was: A, B, C, D," She continued to recite the alphabet, swaying her head from side to side with each new letter.

Z frowned, glancing over her shoulder slightly upon hearing the slamming of a door. There was someone else over there, but for now, she had to deal with the crazy girl.
"Z, actually. It's the last letter of the alphabet.~
And you're Kaede, right? Of course you are."
The female paused for a second to scan Kaede's body. "You did your makeup well this morning."​

Z frowned, glancing over her shoulder slightly upon hearing the slamming of a door. There was someone else over there, but for now, she had to deal with the crazy girl.
"Z, actually. It's the last letter of the alphabet.~
And you're Kaede, right? Of course you are."
The female paused for a second to scan Kaede's body. "You did your makeup well this morning."​

Kaede gasped, and began twisting a strand of hair around her finger. "I waas pretty proud of how it turned out..." She mumbled. "Proudy, proudy, proudy..." The girl chanted. She paused, falling silent.
"No ones ever proud of me." Kaede stated randomly. Her eyes hovered in the air, unfocused on anything.

Last edited:
(Here's mine lol hello x) )

Username- skarmoury
Character name- Camellia
Demon or Angel?- Demoooon
Appearance- [x]
Personality- Apathetic and unemotional; she'd rather not open up to anybody. She doesn't like standing out or being the center of attention (that's why she only dresses casually), but given a very dire situation, if you convince her, she can be capable of being a leader. She's incredibly intelligent, as her hobbies include reading thick, educational books, and she believes she'll never find someone who shares the same interest or IQ level with her. She also swears a lot.
How did they die?(optional)- She cared too much once, and from then she promised to never to fully invest herself in anyone. But with the gun in her hand, she realized it was too late to give herself a second chance.
Other- Camellia likes handling guns. She keeps a ton of guns in her closet, and just in case, she tapes a pistol to her backside.

(Accepted)

(Thanks so much! c: I guess I should start...)

With sunlight on her face, she woke up with a hiss-- Camellia was not a morning person. She could just turn around and close her eyes and go back to sleep, but her stomach demanded nutrition. It's not like she was going to die of hunger-- she's already dead-- but the feeling of hunger would nudge her all day. It was annoying.

"Well, time to get up."

The blonde didn't care much for appearances, and she had no regards for her messy hair and casual outfit; she just threw in a jacket to complete her morning outfit. She passed her hand through her hair, which made up for a comb she was too lazy to pick up from the nearby table.

Hands in her pocket, Camellia stepped out of her room, the hallway stretching left and right. She made a left turn, and across the hallway were two people she didn't bother knowing. They were talking, and Camellia hated small talk. Praying that the two wouldn't notice her presence, she made her way down the hallway quietly, head lowered.

Last edited:
Kaiso saw a crow from above swoon near her. It had a note attatched to its foot. It landed on her arm as she put it out, and grabbed the note. It read,"Kaiso, one of my dearest demons. Meet me in my office-Lucifer" She was a bit thrilled, having a meeting with the demons' leader. She walked to the way she believed his office was, a hill of bones and hardened lava. She walked up the steps, careful not to step in the active lava, like it cared. She walked up and knocked on the door. A tall and narrow demon was to greet her, not the leader himself. "Follow me dear," he said, walking through many halls. Kaiso did as he said, and followed. (Making Lucifer's form.)

Esdeath continued to walk through the halls. Esdeath eventually stopped and started pacing, planning out her next battle attacks.

Stocking eventually got bored of wandering. She slid down a wall and sat there. Stocking looked up and sighed, she was extremly bored since she had nothing to do. Stocking put Honekoneko onto her knees and stared deep into his eyes.

Kaede gasped, and began twisting a strand of hair around her finger. "I waas pretty proud of how it turned out..." She mumbled. "Proudy, proudy, proudy..." The girl chanted. She paused, falling silent.
"No ones ever proud of me." Kaede stated randomly. Her eyes hovered in the air, unfocused on anything.

Z blinked, unsure of what to say. She lacked empathy so she couldn't try and make the female feel better, in fact, Z had never been in a situation like this. She normally just killed people, and even... even he never mentioned something about his life that wasn't about killing.
With a little shrug, Z muttered, "Maybe you should do something that people will remember. Someone will have to be proud of you. Like... if you murder someone nobody likes." Z smiled upon remembering the homicide of a young girl named Kowareta while she was alive. Only one person in the entire lot of sheep had reacted to her death. That wasn't the reaction Z expected, but it was enough.​

Last edited:
Username: KawaiiLotus
Character name: Lucifer/Lucy
Angel or demon?: Both
Appearance:
image.jpg
image.jpg
Personality: As Lucifer, open, honest, friendly, straight-foward, not what you'd expect from the demon lord
As Lucy, direct, straight-foward, kind, sensitive
Other: The leader of both sides. Was once a human and was cursed to have two halves, good and evil. No one knows it is the leader of both sides and is both genders. Both sides think it is two seperate people. The war happened because its two sides were fighting.

Alright! Lets get out!
Thunder saw around how everything was in black,white and red as he saw organs and fire around the floor and the pitch black sky with screams of some souls
Looks like another beautiful day!Thunder got quickly used to that atmosphere

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: KawaiiLotus
Character name: Lucifer/Lucy
Angel or demon?: Both
Appearance:
Personality: As Lucifer, open, honest, friendly, straight-foward, not what you'd expect from the demon lord
As Lucy, direct, straight-foward, kind, sensitive
Other: The leader of both sides. Was once a human and was cursed to have two halves, good and evil. No one knows it is the leader of both sides and is both genders. Both sides think it is two seperate people. The war happened because its two sides were fighting.
(is bad i fell in love with lucy? *.*)

Kaiso had reached the end of the hallway.
The tall demon had knocked on the door.
"Come in, dear," The leader said through the door.
The servant which had it appeared to be opened the door and walked away, leaving Kaiso to go in.
Kaiso walked in, tucking her black wings in through the narrow doorway. "What is-" she began, but got cut off
"Have a seat, pretty. No need to speak at the moment," he said, adjusting his white tie on black suit. "You, I trust you the most, you know? Of all the demons, I want you to be my second in command," he said, putting his fingers together, smiling
Kaiso was shocked and pleased. "Well..thank you, your honor. But why me?" She asked
"Tut tut tut," he said. "No questions." He waved his hand and Kaiso appeared outside of Lucifer's building.
"Well then, who knew you cold be happy in hell?" She yelled

Last edited:
Back