• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

<RP>-<PRIVATE>-Heaven and Hell-A dedication to all ended RPs

Kaiso smiled, and walked into the battlefield. She put out her hand, and black sword appearing in in. It had black feathers covering it, appearing harmless, but were blades. The handle was wrapped in thorns, yet causing no pain to her hand.(All of the demons and Angels can do this, with some type of weapon appearing :lemon: )

Esdeath eventually made it to the battlefield, spotting Kaiso. She didn't know who this girl was, but she looked pretty good at combat. Esdeath reached into her high heeled boots and pulled out an extendable rapier. Esdeath began to chuckle to herself.

Stocking placed Honekoneko's arms wrapped around her neck. Honekoneko was dangling from her neck, with a slight smile on his face. Stocking could see the battlefield in the distance, she took off one of her stockings. It transformed into a katana shaped blade. Stocking held it tight.

(Heeey I have been away far too long)

Upon hearing this news of war, Camellia dropped her food and walked outside, seeing other demons hastily preparing for battle.

"Yeezus." She said under her breath, reaching for the pistol taped to her back. Once in her hand, Camellia shook the pistol, transforming it into a long machine gun. "Everyone's got swords."

"Mhmhmfhfhmmm..." He growled as he slinked out of his room. He let a grin slip by. He couldn't really be put at fault if they wanted to start a war, so... He watched the prickly white crystals formed into long, slender katanas, which had taken quite a beating. He began to wander towards the battlefield. Despite his lack of care - he still viewed this as pointless.

Lucy had walked into the battlefield, demons already coming into view. She plucked a feather from her wings, and it changed into a crossbow. It was large and heavy, and was made of white gold. It had a handle that connected to her arm. "It's been a while!" She yelled across the battlefield. "Now, where is that coward, Lucifer?" She yelled, hiding a smile. I'm right heeeerreee! a voice said in her head. She snapped her finger, and her armor had become thicker and more of it.
Kaiso had seen the Angels' leader and an angel. "Do-dodo dodo-do!" She had chuckled, mimicking a horn. She had walked further into the battlefield, gripping her sword

Stocking finally made it to the battlefield. They look kinda tough, but I know I can do it! Stocking said in her mind. She gripped her Katana tighter.

A horn signified the start of battle.

"Let's freaking get this over with." Camellia whispered, but neither sides were budging. She could feel the anger, the tension, the contained anger from her side of the battlefield, but she couldn't care less how nervous others were. If anything, she was actually excited for this battle.

There was a scoff, a machine gun pointing to the sky, a pull of the trigger-- and a gunshot.

Last edited:
"No..." Kaede let out a muffled laugh. "No ideaaaa!! I've never actually seen an angel before - or heaven. Ugh," she grimaced and wiped away the last of her crumbs on her shirt. "I bet it's all...bright and happy, and....ugh!" She turned to the girl, and questioned whether she knew or not. "Do you know how to get there? To find an angel or whatever?"

.:Z:.

"This is it..." Z muttered, looking towards Kaede before her lips curled upwards devilishly. "The war is beginning. This is our best opportunity to capture an angel."
She held her teddy out in front of her, and with the new abilities that came with being dead, she changed the bear from a plushie to a long sword, the handle adorned with the golden head of the little animal.
"Hope you're good at stealth." She giggled, taking the girl by the hand and pulling her out towards the battlefield. Tension was heavy in the air, but instead of heading towards the other demons, she crept around the backside, watching for the angels to peep their heads out so she could locate one.​

Esdeath was scanning the battlefield, none of the angels caught her eye, except one girl with navy blue and pink hair. Esdeath's face started blushing, and her heart beating fast. "I-I... want her..." Esdeath whispered to herself.

(cx)

Esdeath always went after what she wanted, she started to casually walk across the battlefield, until making her way over to the angel. Esdeath looked Stocking straight in the eyes, "I won't hurt you baby, I just want you." With those words Esdeath reached into her coat pocket, and pulled out a leash and collar. Esdeath unclipped the collar and firmly placed it around the angels neck; Honekoneko still dangling ever so slightly. The demon then clipped the leash onto the collar. "I own you now..." Esdeath stated with a slight smirk.

Stocking was so confused at what was happening, sure she had seen Esdeath making her way over. However, she did not expect that she was going to put her on a leash. Stocking looked at Esdeath with scared eyes. She didn't dare say anything, or else this mad woman could hurt her.

Jason was flying around the air, slicing wildly at random Demons. He hit very often, but he was too busy just slicing and laughing that it was either not fatal or just clipped their shins or something. He didn't get much momentum, due to the dual weapons being slightly heavy and constantly having to make sharp turns to avoid crashing into someone. He couldn't help but find it amusing that every Angel and Demon actually agreed to fight.

Kaiso had seen the demon put a collar on an angel. Killlll she thought, chuckling. She saw Lucy directly in front of her. "And you are asking us because..?" She said. I'd do lucifer proud if I..killed Lucy. Ha, I just realized their names are similar she thought. Kaiso put her sword sideways, and swung it, spreading the small blades on the sword through the air."Please..Kaiso, is it?" She said, jumping into the air avoiding the blades. "It doesn't work like that.Kaiso was shocked at Lucy knowing her name. "How do you know my name?" She said, putting down her sword. She looked at Stocking and Esdeath again. Wierdo
"The leaders have to have..some peace between each other, right? What's wrong with a little non-threatening conversation? I figured you were Kaiso.. And you are his second in command?" She said. Catching Kaiso looking away, she prepped her weapon, but not pointing it at her, but at (what other demons are on the battlefielldddd XD)
"Yes, I am."

Last edited:
Jason was flying around the air, slicing wildly at random Demons. He hit very often, but he was too busy just slicing and laughing that it was either not fatal or just clipped their shins or something. He didn't get much momentum, due to the dual weapons being slightly heavy and constantly having to make sharp turns to avoid crashing into someone. He couldn't help but find it amusing that every Angel and Demon actually agreed to fight.

Everything being a sudden mess, Camellia struggled to survive, trying to find a far, perfect spot for her to shoot.

There was an angel who caught her eye, flying off crazy across the battlefield. He had been slicing wildly, and at some point, the blade of his weapon slashed the side of her arm. It was not a deep cut, but it showed some blood.

"Damn it!" Camellia cursed, clearly pissed at the cut the angel had done to her. "Come here, you big moron."

She hoisted up her machine gun in a decent position and tried to aim at the angel. Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang went the gun. Shots killed plenty of other angels, but she could not, for her life, catch that crazy angel. Camellia was clearly mad.

Last edited:
The loud ringing noise of the firearm caused Jason to turn around briefly, still flying, but swinging less. "Eh?" He murmured. Someone was actively trying to attack them... he thought he should return the favour. He flew behind her and attempted to grab her by the shoulder and then attempted to run the blade by her throat.

"I'm going to take you away with me, so we can be all alone baby," Esdeath whispered into Stocking's ear. The demon began to ever so slowly tug at the leash.

Stocking took a long hard gulp. What the hell is this ladies problem!? Stocking asked herself, Honekoneko's faced turned to one of horror and confusion.

The demon began to tug on the leash even harder, eventually knocking Stocking off of her feet. Esdeath began to drag Stocking along, trying to be as gentle as possible.

Last edited:
The loud ringing noise of the firearm caused Jason to turn around briefly, still flying, but swinging less. "Eh?" He murmured. Someone was actively trying to attack them... he thought he should return the favour. He flew behind her and attempted to grab her by the shoulder and then attempted to run the blade by her throat.

In a split second, she felt the presence of the angel behind her, and as his hands grazed upon her shoulder in an attempt to grab her, Camellia quickly stepped aside, shaking off the hands that touched her. She had lost her footing too, though, and, in a state of confusion and anger, she shot her gun upwards without even looking, trying to take down that nasty angel. The bullet had hit the angel, but not where Camellia had wanted to; it was only a small bullet shot to one of his wings.

The batting of the wings caused it to hit the hooded guy in the patagium rather than anywhere else in the wing. "OW!" He growled at her. Fortunately, due to the small size, it only caused temporary damages, although he was now flying at quite an angle. She was directly above him, so he attempted to drive one of the katanas into her eyes. He was gasping in pain each time he flapped his left wing.

Lucy had seen the demon, Camilla, attempting to shoot Jason. With her charger crossbow, she pointed it at her. She pulled the trigger, making the arrow fly.
Kaiso had ignored Lucy, saving her for another time. She saw a fellow demon trying to shoot an angel. She prepped her wings and gripped her sword, and flied toward Jason. She had swung her sword

Back