• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

<RP>-<PRIVATE>-Heaven and Hell-A dedication to all ended RPs

Username-Jetix
Character name-Thunder
Demon or Angel?-Demon
Appearance-
large.jpg
Link to ended RP (optional)-None!
Personality-Thunder is a very evil guy,is known that he's a pretty intelligent and manipulative person.He has been searched by the crimes of robbing,killing,drugs and genocides however he can be clumsy sometimes he's also can be heated easily
How did they die?(optional)-Died being killed
Other-He doesn't care if his family isn't with him because he killed them

(derp, everyone who has entered a form has been accepted. editing op tomorrow, im on my wii u)
Kaiso saw someone walking down the hall. Esdeath she believed it was. Kaiso had heard her talking and chuckling. "Prehaps, or one of our family, you know?" She said

(Does that mean Jetix has been accepted as well? After all, you said you weren't accepting anyone after 12 people.)

(are you accepting new people now? quite a few people have filled out the forms, just curious :))

Last edited:
Esdeath was immersed in her own thoughts. She clenched her fist, I want somebody to love, it was the one thing in life that I never had, Esdeath thought to herself. She let out a creepy smiled and continued to walk. Esdeath completly ignored her surrondings as she only focused onto her thoughts.

Username-Jetix
Character name-Thunder
Demon or Angel?-Demon
Appearance-
large.jpg
Link to ended RP (optional)-None!
Personality-Thunder is a very evil guy,is known that he's a pretty intelligent and manipulative person.He has been searched by the crimes of robbing,killing,drugs and genocides however he can be clumsy sometimes he's also can be heated easily
How did they die?(optional)-Died being killed
Other-He doesn't care if his family isn't with him because he killed them

Accepted

- - - Post Merge - - -

(are you accepting new people now? quite a few people have filled out the forms, just curious :))

(Still allowing new people)

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Does that mean Jetix has been accepted as well? After all, you said you weren't accepting anyone after 12 people.)

(Im currently accepting new people, whether theyve posted their form or not c: )

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey, was i accepted?

(Aye)

Thanks for accepting new people~ when I get home I'll edit this post and fill out the form c:

Last edited:
(Good to know ^^)
Kaiso saw Esdeath walk away, so Kaiso ignored her and contunued walking to the end of the hall.

Kaede's head bolted off the pillow.

"M-Morningg...!" She stretched, and yawned, a strange smile curling her lips. She'd not bothered to remove her makeup last night, so her eyeliner had smeared around her eyes, making her look even more insane than normal. To add to the effect, she laughed manically and leapt out from under the covers. "What a fine, fine, fiiine day in hell!"

Jacob woke up, yawning as he stretched a little. "Did I oversleep...?" He muttered to himself. Not that it really mattered, the war had eased ip recently anyway so he didn't exactly have much to do. He got up, peeking his head out of the door and looking both ways to make sure no one was in the hallway before he went out. Apparently, even death didn't gwt rid of social anxiety. Or paranoia.

Kaede stretched again, and wandered over to her small dressing table. She pulled out some liquid eyeliner from her bag, and not bothering to wipe away what was already there, applied it thickly above her eyes.

Next, she picked up her lipstick. "Blaack lipstiick!!" Kaede made her voice deeper. "The colour deathh."
She let out a fake maniacle laugh, then collapsed on the floor, laughing for real this time.

Kaiso had reacked the end of the long hall and opened the door. Dark, with fires bursting up all about. She walked to the Demon Caf? for her morning coffee. "The regular," she told the (faq i forgot the word). She got her drink and walked out, no need to pay. She walked around Hell and saw nothing out of the ordinary. Bones on the ground, lava pools every once in a while, and the fellow demons

.:Z:.

"Shhh."
The female murmured to her teddy bear, lifting him and, while shaking him, smiling to the sound of her weapons grinding against one another. She had replaced most of the fluff with just her playthings, and though it wouldn't be comfortable to anyone else, she adored it. Z had stayed awake all night, listening to the silence of the air around her. The war had paused. Nothing was happening. With a growl, she stood from her bed and glanced toward the door. She wanted to stir up trouble. Z was ready to kill the next person who passed her.

She headed towards her door, a grin spread across her cheeks.
Well, she probably wouldn't actually kill them. Maybe just play with them. That would be fun, and Z loved to have fun.​

Kaede peered at herself in the dust-darkened mirror, struggling to examine her makeup through the spider web of cracks. "G-G-Good enough, braah!!"

She snorted and bolted out of the door. "Hellooo??" Kaede called down the corridor. "Anyone? I'm so boorredd.."

Last edited:
(Hi omg is it still possible to join, sorry for the intervention, don't mind me here weee)

Last edited:
Back